The light and the darkness

I let Mia sleep and Barry called me S

I let Mia sleep and Barry called me S.T.A.R.S. Labs quickly "Hey, what's with the sense of rush?" I asked Barry and I looked up to see Harrison Wells. "How the hell is he still alive?!" I yelled and Cisco and Barry stopped me back from attacking him "Ben calm down, this is Harrison Wells from a different Earth. Earth-2." "Earth-2?" I asked and he nodded. "Is this why you didn't want Mia here?" I questioned and Barry sighed "Mia, can't know yet. I'll tell her, just not yet." Barry told me and I nodded. "Did my doppelgänger did anything to him?" Wells asked and I frowned. "Not really, just controlled his fiancé." Cisco told him and he sighed. "Well, I'm not him." Wells said and I nodded "Well its gonna be hard looking at you, let's just hope Mia doesn't freak out when she sees you, oh wait she will." I said and Barry pulled me out of the lab.

Harrison's POV

"Hello. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Harrison Wells. Today, the future has arrived. Our city has seen incredible -impossible things: meta-humans men and women with extraordinary abilities: the ability to soar above buildings, to run faster than the speed of light." I announced and I saw my daughter Jesse in the crowd. "Unfortunately, most of these meta-humans have chosen the wrong path with these powers, a dark path. My team and I at S.T.A.R. Labs are committed to keeping up with these perilous times, and so may I present to you our new line of meta-human awareness apps?" I said and showed everyone the slide-show which they all clapped. "This technology will allow you to instantly detect the presence of a meta-human. You'll be instantly alerted to an approaching speedster, like Zoom or like Flash." I said and it bleeped then Flash came running in and I clapped. "Welcome, Flash." "Tell them the truth, Dr. Wells. Everything that has happened to this city the past two years is because of you. You created all of us metas. You created Zoom." Flash said and I smiled and walked out from the podium "I created Zoom?" "enormous blasts of dark matter radiation were silently expelled beneath this lab." He said and I sighed "I'm sorry, Flash, I believe all this fast running may have scrambled your brain." I said and he frowned. "You take no responsibility for the wreckage your mistakes have caused. Admit it, Wells, and then maybe you can truly help me do something about it." "Help you, because I'm the greatest tech entrepreneur of all time? You're the superhero, and we would all be safe if you would just do your job and stop Zoom." I told him and he glared at me and I thought of my daughter, Amelia. She must be so scared being held hostage by Zoom. Flash ran out and my alarm bleeped "Well, I guess it's safe to say the speedster sensors work." I said and everyone chuckled and Jesse walked over to me "You okay, Dad?" "I'm fine, sweetie." I smiled and looked at the crowd "Now where was I? Oh, that's right, the future.".

Mia's POV

I went to Jitter's then saw Cisco and Barry talking to a woman "Hey, Barr." "Mia!" Barry said in a surprised way and I raised an eyebrow. "You're Mia, I'm Patty." "Oh, Joe's new partner. Hi, It's so glad to finally meet you. I would have met you sooner but I had to go out of town to visit some friends." I told her and she smiled. "Hey, Barry, Did you hear I was right about King Shark?" Patty asked and I frowned "King Shark?" "Nice name. I like her." Cisco said and I smiled "Yeah, yeah, King Shark almost ate The Flash" Patty said and my eyes widened but I played it cool "Oh Really?" I questioned and Barry scoffed. "Oh, Oh, nah, I'm sure The Flash had it handled." "Oh, no, I was there. I saw it all. Some hooded guy saved his life." Patty said and I frowned, what is she talking about. "Wait, and you're not, like, traumatized or anything?" Cisco asked and Patty shook her head. "I just watched a half man-half shark take on the fastest man alive.
I love this city." Patty laughed and I smirked "See sorry. Oh, uh, Captain just texted me. He wants me to write my police report. Uh, you maybe want to write it with me?" Patty asked and I smiled "Uh, I can't tonight. I'm busy. Um, yeah, sorry. I've just got science stuff. Stuff I gotta science the stuff out of. Maybe next time." Barry said turning her down. "Yeah! Coolio- Yeah. But I'm gonna actually skip the coffee and go get a head start, so... Good to see you guys. Mia, it was nice to meet you." Patty said and I nodded "Nice to meet you, too." I told her then when she left I hit Barry's arm. "Hey!" "You are so clueless. She clearly wanted to go out with you." I said and Barry sighed "Stop, all right? I was gonna ask her out, and then a man-shark tried to eat me." He said and I sighed "Okay, wait so who was the hooded guy who saved you?" I asked and he shrugged "I don't know, he left when I got the chance to thank him." Barry said and I nodded "Well, I'm gonna go to the lab and train." "No!" Barry muttered and I frowned. "What?" I asked and I looked at Cisco and he looked weirded out. "cisco? Cisco" I said and tapped on his shoulder "Cisco?" "We have another breach."He gasped and Barry and I frowned. "What? How do you know?" "Central City Bank. You gotta go now!" Cisco told Barry and he ran to the bank.