Running to stand still

Ben and I were decorating the Christmas tree but he kissed my cheek, distracting me and he pulled out a rectangular box "Happy Birthday

Ben and I were decorating the Christmas tree but he kissed my cheek, distracting me and he pulled out a rectangular box "Happy Birthday." "Ben, it's not even my birthday yet." I told him and he sighed. "Hey, you are my fiancé. I can spoil you." Ben said and I chuckled then took the box. "My mom helped me pick it out for you." He told me and I opened it to see a triple moon pendant necklace.

" He told me and I opened it to see a triple moon pendant necklace

"Ben, it's beautiful! Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek "I knew you'd like it." "I do. And I love you but all I want for my birthday and Christmas this year is for everyone to be happy including me." I told him and he nodded.

Iris's POV

I walked into Jitters and saw my dad with Ben "Hey! I had to fight some old lady for the last one. They didn't have any Green Arrow dolls." "Don't know why you'd want a toy of that crazy man." My dad said and I chuckled "I can't figure out what to get Barry or Mia for her birthday." "I was thinking you could give him this." I told him showing a nice button-up shirt and he smiled "Oh, that's nice. But I kind of want to get him and Mia something more meaningful." Dad said and Ben sighed "Well, Mia just wants everyone to be happy, so tell everyone." He said and we nodded. "I mean, it's been a strange, emotional 12 months." "Yeah, you don't have to tell me." I told him and Ben gave me a sympathetic smile "Oh, I know, babe. I miss Eddie too." "I have to get back to my mom's gotta tell her how Mia thought of the gift we got her." Ben said and I waved goodbye.

Mia's POV

I walked into S.T.A.R. Labs and I saw Caitlin, Cisco, Jay, Barry, and Harry and I smiled "Morning everyone!" I smiled and I saw their faces and I frowned "What's wrong? I specifically said I wanted everyone to be happy for my birthday!" "Its not your birthday yet." Cisco said and I sighed "Okay, fine. What is it?" I asked and Barry sighed "Mark Mardon broke James Jesse and Snart out of Iron Heights last night." Barry said and I frowned "What?!?" I yelled and he sighed "And we'll get them, you don't have to worry about Snart." Barry told me and I rolled my eyes. "Okay. I won't worry about Snart, I just want this birthday and Christmas to be perfect." I told them and Barry nodded "Cisco and Jay are going to make a device to help against Mardon. And there's something you should know about Joe." He told me then pulled me into the hallway then told me about Joe's son Wally. Barry went with Iris to talk to Joe and after I met them back at the house "Do you think that he's gonna be okay?" "I do, yeah, I think It's just a lot to take in. He just needs a little time to process it." Iris and Barry were talking and I sighed "I can't believe Joe has a son, Iris you have a brother!" I said and then I stopped when I saw Snart sitting on the arm chair and drinking hot chocolate. "Ho, ho, ho." He smirked and I frowned.