Restoration

"Still wishing you were a dental hygienist?" Oliver said as he brought Ben and I down "More like a molecular biologist. You see this?" Felicity said and I smiled "What is it?" "In my defense, I flunked biology." Oliver said and she smiled and looked at me "Hi, Mia. Ben.... Well, I got an A+, and I still have no idea what the hell is going on here. This DNA has half of the genetic markers that it should have. Half." Felicity said and I frowned "How is that possible?" Oliver asked and Felicity sighed "It's not. This guy should be nothing more than a pile of goo." She said and an alarm beeped. "What now?" "Robbery, auto parts store, Litchfield Ave." Felicity said looking at the monitor and Oliver sighed "Call Dig, tell him we'll meet him there." He said and Felicity frowned "Ahh, hold-ups are a little below your pay grade. You sure you don't want the SCPD to handle this one?" "How effective have the police been at solving the city's problems recently?" Oliver said and I smiled "That's a good point." "Need any help?" I asked and he sighed "Mia, what you just went through, I don't think its a good idea." Oliver said and I rolled my eyes. "This is what I need. Something to distract me from what I just went through." I told him and Oliver sighed "Okay, but call Dig." Oliver said and Ben pulled me over "Do you really think this is a good idea?" He asked and I smiled "I'll be fine." I said and I changed into my Silver suit, Cisco made for me.

" I said and I changed into my Silver suit, Cisco made for me

"Get on the ground." Oliver said as I stayed hidden and the robber chuckled "Thanks for coming, by the way. Ms. Fayad wasn't sure it would work, but I knew you couldn't turn down a good old-fashioned robbery." He told Oliver and he frowned "It's a good thing I didn't come alone." Oliver said and I jumped down from a box from above him and I pointed my arrow at the robber. "Cool tats, but I've seen better." I said and he pealed off one of the playing card tattoos which made me frown. "What the?" I muttered before he threw one at me and one at Oliver which one of them pierced my shoulder and I groaned in pain. I looked up to see he was gone "He was a Meta-Human." I said and Oliver ran to catch the Meta. "You ready to call this yet?" Oliver yelled and I pulled the card out of my shoulder and ran to help Oliver. "Now you can call it." "The game's not over yet." The Meta told him and pulled off cards from his back and I gasped "Oli, look out!" I yelled and I kicked the Meta down and began fighting him. "You obviously know how to fight, little girl." he said and I smirked "Yeah, my dad taught me." I said and he nodded and threw another card at me but I dodged them and I kicked him down then ran to Oliver who rammed himself into a wooden wall and we went back to the lair.

(A/N: I loved writing this because JR Bourne played a Meta-Human and my character is played by Crystal Reed.)

)