Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.

Amelia's POV

Amelia's POV

I watched as Mia and Ben had a moment together, I looked down at my hand and saw my blue energy but I just shrugged it off and sighed "Is she gonna be alright?" Joe asked and Caitlin sighed "She's a little weak from the lost of blood but right now we just wait." She said and she just left "She's strong. She'll be fine." My dad said and I got a small vision of Mia and she didn't look great. I shook my head and sighed "I need some air." I muttered and walked out in the Hall. "You okay?" I heard and I turned to Cisco and I nodded "Yeah, I'm fine." I said and looked to the ground "So, you and my Earth-2 Doppelgänger, together. What was that like?" He asked and I chuckled "Uh, at first he was hard to get along with him but once we worked together, I fell in love with him." I told Cisco and he smiled.

Ben's POV

I held Mia's hand and she turned her head to me "Hey. How you feeling?" "I feel like I'm going to die." Mia told me and I shook my head "You're not gonna die." "Please, Ben. I love you and I want you to know everything. When I saw you at the party with Kimberly smith, you broke my heart that day. And then I met Sam before I found out that he was a crazy meta-human. Ben, I love you and I feel like I'm gonna die." Mia said and I sighed. "Your not gonna die." I told her and kissed her forehead.

Amelia's POV

I thought about a plan to save Mia and I kinda figured out a plan, it might work or it might just make things worse, I haven't really done this before "Dad" I called my father over and Jesse too. "What's wrong?" He asked and I just pulled them both into a tight hug "What was that for?" "I just want you guys to know that I love you both." I told them and I walked over to Ben and Mia, I grabbed Mia's hand and Ben frowned "What are you doing?" He asked and I sighed "I think I have a way to save Mia." I told them and my dad frowned. The others came in and looked confused "You can save her?" Joe asked and I nodded "Me and Mia are connected, just like Cisco and his Earth-2 Doppelgänger are. With my telepathic powers I could transfer my energy to her, think of it as me and Mia being in one body. This won't heal her body but it will allow her conscious to be in my mind." I said and they all frowned. "This is the only way Mia can survive." "If she does uh, transfer into your mind, will she have your Alter Ego?" Cisco asked and I sighed "Yes but if she stays calm and nothing sets her off, you guys should be fine. When her conscious is in my mind, she will have control of my powers so she'll need you all to help her." I told them and they all nodded. "What about you?" my dad asked and I sighed "She'll take over and I'll be her backseat driver." I said and he was very unsure about this and I scoffed "All the pain I have caused, the people I have killed. This is the only way I can do to help, I'll be fine dad." I told him and I looked to Mia and Barry sighed "Thank you." He said and I nodded then held Mia's hand "Hey, everything is gonna be fine. You are not gonna die today, I promise you that." I said and I turned to Ben "Let's hope this works." I told him and he frowned, I turned back to Mia and closed my eyes then focused all my energy on Mia and everything went dark.

Ben's POV

I watched as Mia's body was gone and Amelia fell to the ground and we all rushed over to her side "Amelia? Mia?" Can you hear me?" Harry said and I frowned "Did it work?" I asked and Harry shrugged "I don't know." He muttered and I pulled her into my lap and she groaned "Hey." I smiled and she opened her eyes "Ben?" "Yeah, Mia?" I asked and she nodded. We all smiled then I helped her up and Barry pulled her into a tight hug and so did Joe and Iris "How do you feel?" Cisco asked and Mia nodded "I feel fine. What happened? Where's Amelia?" I asked and I frowned

 What happened? Where's Amelia?" I asked and I frowned

"Woah.... Okay uh, why do I hear you in my head?" Mia said and we all frowned "What?" "Can you hear Amelia?" Harry asked Mia and she nodded "Damn, she wasn't kidding when she said she was gonna be her backseat driver." Cisco chuckled and I rolled my eyes "Amelia sacrificed her self to save you, your conscious is in her body." Harry explained to her and she nodded.

Mia's POV

"C'mon, lets get you home." Ben said and I smiled "Thank you." I muttered and he helped me to the elevator and I sighed "This is gonna be fun." I heard and I frowned "Hiya, Silver. Names Huntress, ring any bells." I heard and Ben frowned "What's wrong?" He asked and I cleared my throat "Nothing. I'm fine." I said and Huntress chuckled "Good girl. Amelia's gonna be having a nice nap, its just you and me now kid." Huntress said and I screamed in my head.

" Huntress said and I screamed in my head