Becoming One With Earth-2

A/N: it gets way better from here, I had some trouble with writers block but I think I got it. :)

Amelia's POV

I gathered all my strength to get myself to the base and confront Zoom "Hey! What the hell was that!" I yelled and I used my powers and pushed Zoom to the wall but he used his speed and we changed positions to where I was now pushed against the wall. "He did not obey me, so I killed him. Know where your legence lies, and never use your powers against me or else I will kill you too." Zoom growled at me then walked towards Barry and Mia's cell then left. I looked to the ground and I felt my hair turn back to my original brown hair, I frowned and I could feel my powers lighten. I looked up to Barry and Mia then to Jesse and held up my hands to show them what exactly happened to me, Zoom made me like this; He manipulated me to help him "Amelia, what was that?" Barry asked me and I sighed "I wasn't always Huntress, I was Silver. Zoom helped me with my powers, then one day he made me kill an innocent person for the first time. He made me feel powerful so I became Huntress like she was this whole other person and now Zoom killed my one true love right in front of me." I told them and Barry frowned "Reverb, you loved him." Barry said and I nodded. "Cisco was the one who actually made me feel human... I have to go." I said then walked towards the exit "Amelia" I heard my sister say and I turned to her "Please." "I'm sorry." I muttered and I went to S.T.A.R Labs.

Cisco's POV

"Harry!" I yelled and he pointed the gun at me and my eyes widened "Don't shoot!" "Damn it, Ramon. Where's Allen?" Harry asked and I looked at Ben "Zoom took him." I told them and they frowned. "What?" "What do you mean Zoom has him? What happened?" Ben asked and I sighed "We tracked down Deathstorm and Killer Frost, met my doppelganger, Reverb... super evil guy, super evil powers and I figured out Amelia was in love with him. The three of them almost took down Barry until Amelia and then Zoom showed up, killed Cisco-2, killed Deathstorm for hurting a speedster. But then he left Killer Frost alive and then took off with Barry, and Amelia ran away too." I said and Harry frowned. "How are you still alive?" "Looks like he cares even less about me than you do, Harry." I said and he shook his head "No, no. Zoom doesn't do anything by accident. Did he follow you here?" Harry asked and I frowned "I've seen "Heat" like 50 times, okay? I know how to shake a tail. He didn't follow me. But check this out. I jacked these from my dead ringer. I think we can tweak these puppies... use them to find Zoom." "Damn it, Ramon, we don't have time for this. Zoom is hunting us... Zoom is hunting us!" Harry yelled and I sighed. "We need to make an alternate plan, because if we don't, Zoom..." "Stop thinking like that, okay? We're gonna find Jesse, and we're gonna find Barry. I know we will." I told him and Ben sighed.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Okay, whoever's responsible for this, oh, ho, ho... boy, we're gonna have words, the two of us, okay? This is... this is not okay." We heard and we looked at the monitor and I sighed "Barry-2." I muttered and we went to unlock him from the cuff's and afterward we saw Amelia at the door, she looked more like Mia then as huntress. "Dad." she muttered and Harry stepped towards her and he sighed "Amelia." he said then pulled her into a hug "I'm so sorry." she cried and Ben and I looked at each other. "Its okay. Hey, It's okay." Harry said and they pulled away from each other "I need you to know that I never meant for this to happen, after the particle accelerator I was in this darkness and that's where I found the Huntress. She's like my evil side, I never wanted to hurt anybody." Amelia explained and I frowned "Just like multiple personality disorder." I muttered and Amelia nodded "When I'm asleep, Huntress takes the wheel. Seeing Reverb die just woke me up." she told us and sighed "Now that Zoom has Barry, he'll stop at nothing until he gets you." Amelia told Harry and the alarm buzzed.

Amelia's POV

"He's here." My dad said and I frowned "Dr. Wells, hey, what the heck is going on?" "Oh, Zoom's after us." he told Barry and I sighed "I could hold him off, get him to leave." I told him and he sighed "I just got you back, I don't want to loose you again." he told me and I smiled "You won't, dad I can finally control my powers now. I need you to trust me, Zoom won't control me anymore." I told him and he opened the time vault. "You have a time vault?" "Yeah. I'm an enemy of Zoom, and I need a place to hide when something like this happens. Get in!" my dad told us "Yes, sir." "Dad..." I muttered and he sighed "Fine, go. But be safe." he told me and I nodded as my hair turned black and silver. My dad closed the vault and I turned to see Zoom and I played it cool "I searched this whole place, my father and the Breacher aren't here." I told him and he sped right in front of me and looked at me closely then phased through the vault door, I opened it to see that my dad, Cisco, Ben, and Barry were not here. "See. I told you. They're gone." I said and he growled "If I don't get Wells, you Huntress will end up like Reverb." Zoom said and I stared into his cold dark eyes "I'll find them." I growled and Zoom left.