Crazy for you Part 2

Once we got to S.T.A.R labs no one was there except us, so I put Ben on a medical bed. "Okay, uh that was uh..." "What the hell just happened?" Millie said and I sighed "I don't know but Sam wasn't happy with Ben." I told her and Ben sat up from the bed. "Fortunately he doesn't like me with you." He said and I sighed "Well I did pick you instead of him." I told Ben and I tried to call Barry but he wasn't picking up. So I tried Joe and nothing either "I guess this is our fight" I muttered and Millie frowned. "What do we do? Just sit here until he tries to kill Ben again?" Millie asked and I sighed. "I'm gonna try Cisco, maybe he'll answer." I said dialing his number and it went straight to voicemail. "Cisco, where the hell are you" I groaned and suddenly I heard footsteps to see Cisco and Dr. Wells "hey, you called me and texted a million times. What's up?" He asked and I sighed then told them the whole situation with Sam and we waited for Barry and Caitlin to come. I figured out that Caitlin and Barry went out to a bar where one of the Metas used to hang.

"So he can control dark matter. Well, now we know he's a meta, how do we stop him?" Barry said and I shrugged "I have an idea, but I have to get close to him." I said and they all frowned. "I haven't really told anyone this but... I found out about a new power I have." I said and they all stared at me confused. "What is it?" Barry asked and I sighed and I went up to Ben and I grabbed his arm and soon I felt a small joult, I turned around to them and I turned myself into a wolf. All their eyes widened and I turned back into myself "Yeah, If I concentrate real hard and touch a Meta, I can mimic their powers." I told them and I saw Dr. Wells smirk in the corner of my eyes.

We tried to come up with a plan and practice to capture Sam but first we had to take care of Peek-a-boo. Barry got a call and he looked at me with a worried look "What's wrong?" "It's dad... He's been stabbed." Barry told us and I gasped in shock. Barry took me to the prison and we met Joe there, then he took us to see dad in the prison's small clinic. "Dad, what happened?" Barry said and I sat next to him and held his hand "A rather stern reminder, I'd say, not to poke around Stockheimer's business." "Dad, I told you to stop." Barry said and I frowned "Your dad called me with more intel. It helped us track down Clay and Shawna and arrest Stockheimer." "I managed to screw up Marcus's big heist, too." Dad added and I sighed. "So You two kept working together, and you didn't tell me?" "It isn't his fault. I did it to help you." Dad said and I smiled and Barry sighed "You getting stabbed and beaten is not helping me or even Mia." Barry said and Dad frowned "Look, I don't get to feel useful very much in here. So if I can help you for a change, I'm gonna want to be there for you. Just like you two have been there for me all these years." he said and I smiled. "You said Marcus had a big heist coming up? You know anything else about it?" Joe asked and Barry looked at our dad. "Dad, tell me who did this to you." "No, it doesn't matter, slugger." He shook his head and Barry sighed "But you said you want to help me. So help me." He smiled then dad nodded "One of Marcus's boys. Julius." He told him and I kinda knew what he was gonna do.

" He told him and I kinda knew what he was gonna do

I went back to S.T.A.R. Labs to track Sam's wear-abouts with Millie, we got a ping on Sam's dark matter and he was in the warehouse district. "I'm going." I muttered and Cisco frowned "Should you wait for Barry?" "He has his own Meta to worry about, I got mine." I said and Ben stopped me "Ben get out of my way. Sam is my problem, if he wants to get to you he has to get through me." I told him and he sighed. "Well, if your going then I'm going." Ben said and I nodded. "I knew you were going to say that." I muttered as I held each side of his head, which I made him sleep. "Woah, how did you do that?" Millie asked and I sighed "Just learned how to.... You coming or what? I need your good bow and arrow skills." I smiled and Millie followed me to where I keep my weapons.

We walked down the hall and I kept my guard up "Are you sure this is the place?" Millie asked and I nodded and I nodded "Yeah." I said and we got to the living room and I saw Sam dead on the ground. "Oh my god!" I muttered and we walked in and I saw a message on the wall.

"Better him gone, your welcome"

I stared at the message and Millie pulled on my arm "Mia, someone's still here" Millie told me and I walked up the stairs and I saw a woman

"Who are you?" I asked and she smiled "It doesn't matter right now. The only thing that matters is that you are safe, and I'm sorry about your friend." she said and I frowned "I'm also sorry about this." She said and suddenly we were pushed back to the wall and I blacked out.

The Next day

I woke up in my bed and I groaned in pain "What the hell?" "Mia? How did we get back to our apartment? The last thing I remember was finding Sam dead and that's it." Millie said as she stood up from the floor. "Me too but there's something too but I just can't put my finger on it." I said and I felt something next to me on the bed. I grabbed the object and held it close to me and it was a blue stone as a pendant.

 I grabbed the object and held it close to me and it was a blue stone as a pendant

"What is this?" I asked Millie and she examined it "It's a Lapis Lazuli stone." Millie said and I sighed "We should go make sure Ben is okay." She added and I nodded "He probably hates me right now." I muttered and Millie sighed "He can never hate you." She said and we changed out of our old clothes and into new ones.