Fastest Man Alive

I was at the crime scene observing and Joe came over "Mia, what do you think you're doing here?" Joe said and I sighed "Joe I'm just admiring my favorite adoptive father!" "C'mon Mia this a crime scene." Joe said and I saw Barry and smiled "Hey, brother of mine!" I said and Joe shook his head "Mia." "Fine!" I muttered and we went to the Precinct. "So, Barry told me about your powers." Joe said and my eyes widened "Barry I told you not to." "Hey don't worry, I'm not gonna send you to some weird lab" Joe chuckled and I rolled my eyes "okay I need to get to class, then work afterwards" I told them and Joe smiled "See ya, Joe" I said and I hugged him and Barry.

Flashback 3rd person POV

Barry ran through the streets and suddenly Joe stopped him and took him back to the west house, where Little 6 year old Mia

Barry ran through the streets and suddenly Joe stopped him and took him back to the west house, where Little 6 year old Mia. Mia smiled as she saw Joe and Barry "Joe!" Mia said as she came up to him "Did Barry run away again?" Iris said and Joe looked to Mia then to her "Unless that's one of your homework questions, Little Lady, It's none of your business. Go on back to your room. And take Mia with you." Joe said and Iris grabbed Mia's hand and smiled "C'mon I'll read you a book." Iris said and Mia cheered. "Why can't I see my dad!" Barry yelled and in the bedroom upstairs, Iris reads The runaway Dinosaur. Mia looks up to Iris "Why is Barry Mad at Joe?" she asked and Iris sighed "He wants to see your dad but Joe won't let him." "Will Joe let me see my dad?" Mia asked and Iris shrugged.

                                                                                              ***

        I was on my way to class when I saw Ben "Hey you" I said and he smiled "Uh hey um I need to run I'm going to my interview at CCPN

        I was on my way to class when I saw Ben "Hey you" I said and he smiled "Uh hey um I need to run I'm going to my interview at CCPN. They are looking for a photographer." Ben said and I smiled "Well, you are the best. see ya!" I said and he nodded and left. I got to class and I sat next to my friend and roommate Millie queen, she moved here a year ago. Her older brother is Oliver queen, I've met him before whenever he came to visit Millie. I also know that he is the Arrow, Barry filled me in on when he went to Starling City which he is very bad at keeping secrets. "So where did you run off to this morning?" Millie asked and I sighed "A crime scene, I was observing, taking pictures and notes. Nothing out of the ordinary" "Isn't taking pictures Ben's thing?" She asked and I smirked "Yeah, well I can do it too!" I told her and we laughed. Class begun and we took notes on Hospitality management.