Out of Time

Iris and Eddie invited me and Ben to go bowling and I put on my bowling shoes "Prepare to get beaten!" "How do you know you'll win? Maybe I'll beat you." Ben said and I chuckled "You haven't been bowling since my eleventh birthday party where you made it into every gutter." I said and Iris laughed. "Oh I remember that. You two were so cute then." She said and I smirked "Which we still are. Is that Barry and Linda?" I asked as I frowned and saw my brother. "Hey guys!" Iris said and I looked to Ben and Eddie. "Hey, what are you guys doing here?" Barry asked and Iris smiled. "We thought it'd be fun to bring Ben and Mia here for a double date?" Iris asked and I looked to Barry and smirked as he gave me a side eye. "Barry, Ben, Mia and I have been bowling here since we were kids. Why don't you guys join us?" "We don't want to interrupt your date." Eddie said to Linda who wasn't sure about this and she smiled "No, it's it's okay."
"Are you sure?" Barry asked and she nodded. "Of course. It'll be fun." Linda said and we started bowling.

"Ha-ha! Do you smell that, Barry? That's defeat

"Ha-ha! Do you smell that, Barry? That's defeat." Iris cheered and I laughed "You never told me you were such a big fan of bowling." "Sure I have. This is one of my favorite places in the world." Iris said and it was Barry's turn which he got a strike. "I am impressed, Allen." Linda said and I smirked "I heard the owner was thinking of selling. Maybe you could write a piece on the place?" "Um, I'm still iffy on whether bowling is an actual sport." Linda told Barry and I nodded "I've wondered the same." Eddie added and Iris walked over to Barry as he ate a cheese stick and wiped marinara sauce off his face "Well, sport or hobby, I am still better than you." I cleared my throat and stood up to bowl "Looks like my turn!" "All right, well, I'm serious, a little bit of press, the lanes could be designated as, like, a landmark or something."Barry said and I rolled my eyes. I looked down the lane and suddenly I got these flashes of the coroners office, Clyde Mardon's older brother Mark Mardon and then two Barry's. I frowned and I let the ball go and it went into the gutter. "Dang, Mia you usually hit the pins especially all of them." Iris said and I nodded "Yeah, I just got distracted." I said putting on fake smile. "Here, maybe I can help." Ben said and I scoffed "I'm fine." I said and he just came up to me "It's ok. Here." He said and he held my hands as I held the ball (Like in the gif above but other way around LOL I love this scene tho in Teen wolf- All credit goes to Teen wolf writers) "Just clear your head, and think about anything else. Think about us." Ben said and I sighed and nodded then closed my eyes, I got another flash this time I saw the man in yellow killing Cisco and then I was back in the bowling alley and I saw my bowling ball knocking all the pins. "There you go." "I got to go. Emergency at the morgue." Eddie said and I snapped out of my trance. "Hey, Linda, sorry, I should go too. They're going to need someone from the crime lab. I'll see you." Barry said and he left "Well, um That was fun." "Yeah." Linda and Iris separated ways and I sat on the couch "Are you okay?" Ben asked and I nodded "Yeah." I said and changed into my regular shoes "I have to go." I said and he nodded "Okay, uh I'll drive you." Ben said and I shook my head "No, I'm fine... uh I'll see you later." I said and kissed his cheek then went to the coroners office to see Barry over the coroners dead body "He's dead." Barry said to me and I left to go home.