He Ain't Heavy (He's Our Maknae)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/10510071/chapters/30960284

By: LulaWrites

Summary:

A series of short, stand-alone stories detailing the lives of bad-at-selfcare Jungkook and his overprotective hyungs.

(See inside for full story index.)

Chapter 15: Stay Woke ---- Jungkook hasn't slept properly in four days, and he's about to reach breaking point.
Chapter 16: Sweet Like Chocolate ---- Sometimes misery is self-inflicted (but oh, so tasty).

Chapter 17: Sleep Tight ---- A recurring nightmare is plaguing Jungkook's dreams and he doesn't know how to make it stop.

Chapter 18: A Step Too Far ---- Jungkook falls down the stairs, and decides to avoid embarrassment by keeping news of the accident to himself.

Chapter 19: As The Proverbial Kite ---- After a trip to hospital, Jungkook's left feeling pretty high.

Chapter 20: A Late Night Stroll (Part 1) ---- Jungkook's nocturnal activities have the rest of BTS feeling a little on edge.

(NEW!)
Chapter 21: Sunny-Side Up ---- After falling asleep by the pool during their Hawaii vacation, Jungkook learns the hard way that even factor-50 sunscreen has its limits.

Review:
Basically what the summary says! Cute little Jungkook being young and learning things from his hyung's and learning to lean on them. It's on going and has other parts to it!