Honey (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21618847

By: Mazauric

Summary:
Welcome to the Sleep Center - Seoul Division. A safe haven where customers are welcome to sleep in a safe, comforting environment.

When Jungkook's nightmares prevent him from sleep, he finds solace in the arms of his selected sleeper, Kim Taehyung. His sleeper, who has no idea what Jungkook does for a living.

Good night, sleep tight and may you find rest in the Sleep Center.

Review:
Chapters: 1
Words: 20,671

When he was younger, Jungkook accidentally started helping out a gang by putting trackers on selected targets. He realized a few years later that his targets all ended up dead. At 15, he was molested by his target and watched as he was killed right in front of him. Jungkook has had trouble sleeping since. Jimin, Jungkook's best friend, had suggested they go to the new sleep center in town due to the stress of test getting to the both of them.

At the sleep center you can choose a sleeper, someone there to help you fall a sleep, whether it's to snuggle, sing, or just lay there and breath for you. Jungkook ends up picking a sleeper named V.

Hoseok, another friend of Jungkook's, had been worried about him since he found out about the younger's nightmares. Soon Hoseok figured out what Jungkook's job was and tried to get him out of it. Jungkook's boss didn't like that very much.