Realms Between Us (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/18531685/chapters/43922065

By: JKDoYouLoveMe

Summary:
Jeongguk doesn't know how spirit magic or Ouija boards work. He assumes it takes something a lot more complicated than a drunk man asking for a sex demon to show up for it to actually happen. Something like cutting your hand and letting your blood drip onto the petals of a rare flower. Or saying something religious into a mirror while doing the Macarena.

That's how Jeongguk knows that this is a prank.

That's how he knows that the boy sitting on his bed claiming to be an incubus is lying.

Review:
Chapters: 8
Words: 100,101

Not as sexy as it sounds.

Jungkook is a painfully shy 22 year old virgin, who's best friends keep pressuring him to have sex. A few lies, a party, and drunkenly playing with a Ouija board later, Jungkook finds a incubus named Taehyung in his room.

Taehyung is a demon who has to fulfill his duties of helping Jungkook learn more about sex before he can leave back to hell.

Jungkook has a lot of self esteem issues, has had no experience with sex, and thinks he's straight. Taehyung helps him through all of this and slowly they both grow attached to each other. But Taehyung can't ignore the call of hell.

This is actually kind of sad. Jungkook is so shy and nervous, but we find out that he has a lot of self esteem issues thinking that he doesn't look good, that no one would want him, that he'll mess something up eventually, and that he's nothing special in the world.