Witch Hazel (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21460921/chapters/51143887

By: taekoovantae

Summary:
Kim Taehyung is used to the heckling and mocking he gets from his coven for his inability to summon. But during a Blood Moon celebration, he finds himself sick of it and decides to show them, once and for all, that he is a perfectly competent witch.

And promptly summons Jeon Jungkook, an ancient and powerful vampire, lost to history due to his imprisonment well over a century ago.

Review:
Chapters: 16
Words: 100,536

Vary good plot line and world building. It was a fun supernatural, mythical story.

*spoilers*

Centuries ago, the all the supernatural creatures use to live in harmony, but then the most powerful group of witches, the Kim Coven wanted more power. Most of the other creatures didn't care, the vampires had only asked to keep their territory, but that wasn't enough for the Kim Coven. The Kims has turned other supernatural creatures against the vampires and had caused a Great War. The Kims forced the vampires into slavery and killed any who went against them. The leaders of the vampires, were immortal and they couldn't be killed, so five witches had to cast a spell to imprison them.

Now, Kim Taehyung, the son of one of the leaders of the Kim Coven was said to be one of the most powerful summoners, but the day of his coming of age ceremony, he couldn't summon anything. The Coven had banished him, due to being a disgrace to the Kim Coven. The leaders had allowed him to come to gatherings since his father was one of the leaders.

One night at a ceremony, Taehyung had enough and wanted to prove himself, so he snuck into the summoning chamber and summoned Jungkook, one of the immortal vampires that were imprisoned.

Jungkook hates the Kim Coven for what they did to him and his kind, but he doesn't kill the one who's freed him, and grows a certain attachment to his savior.

The witch Taehyung, his best friend the fairy Jimin, the vampires Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon, and the demon Jin all end up helping each other and starting a vampire revolution.

-