To Seek, To Find, To Know (Ot7)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/12226998/chapters/27776184

By: hyyh_13

Summary:
Jeongguk is the youngest supervisory special agent the FBI has ever seen so nothing is predictable when he decides to leave the secret agent life behind and join an elite team of criminal profilers.

But what happens when their past creates a vision for their future?

Can they protect each other if they're all trying to forget the uncertain truth?

Review:
Chapters: 15
Words: 113,133

I loved this story, mostly because my family and I watch a lot of crime shows like CSI, NCIS, Bones, and Criminal Minds.

Jungkook is like 21 and a really amazing secret agent. He's done a lot of undercover work and taken a lot of people and gangs down. His older brother is the head detective.

When an incident happens on a mission that got Jungkook hurt, his older brother relocated him to a safer job. He told Jungkook to join the elite task force called BTS.

In this story, BTS is kinda like the Criminal Minds show, where all the members are really good at criminal profiling and analysis.

Jungkook gets into a lot of trouble and gets hurt a lot but his team and his older brother help him through it.

This story is OT7 (mainly bts x Jungkook), but it's very pg, no explicit sex or anything, and they kiss like once. It's mainly focused on how the team cares for and worried about Jungkook.