lover not a fighter, but i'll fight for what i love (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/13539774/chapters/31063812

By: idkmanbts

Summary:
Jungkook was starting to look upset, the promise of tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "Was I bad?" he sniffled

"No, baby," Taehyung reassured him firmly. "Those guards weren't good. Do you understand?"

"K-kinda," he sniffled. "A-are you good, TaeTae? You're a g-guard, too."

Taehyung bit his lip. "I...I want to be good, Kookie. I want to take care of you. But only if that's okay with you."

Jungkook leaned into his hand, nuzzling his palm. Warmth shot down Taehyung's arm.

"I want you to take care of me, TaeTae hyungie," he mumbled. He kissed the palm of his hand, his lips soft and plump against the rough skin. "I like you a lot."

Warmth bloomed in Taehyung's chest. He felt his eyes soften as he looked at Jungkook, and he smiled slightly.

"I like you a lot, too," he whispered.

~

Kim Taehyung didn't know what to expect when he was hired to protect the son of Korea's most notorious gang leader, but he certainly never expected to fall in love with him.

WARNING: This is a mafia AU so it contains graphic violence, but all scenes have trigger warnings.

THIS STORY CONTAINS AGE REGRESSION.

*READ THE TAGS*

Review:
Chapters: 50

 Words: 195,419

taekook, yoonmin, namjin.

Jungkook is a little and likes to wear skirts. Taehyung becomes his guard, they fall in love.

It was really cute, some dark themes and angst.