see you on my skin (feel you in my heart)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17918567

By: cresserendipity

Summary:
In a world where every word that's thought about you appears on your skin like a tattoo;

Park Jimin does his best to hide the compliments on his skin.
Kim Taehyung draws over the cruel words on his.
Kim Seokjin highlights a thought that he knows came from Namjoon.
Kim Namjoon tries so hard to show the world Seokjin is so much more than just a pretty face.
Jung Hoseok wears sleeveless shirts so he has a reminder that there are people worth living for.
Jeon Jeongguk finds love in a boy that shines so bright, the sun can't even hold a candle to him.
And Min Yoongi holds three words to his heart so dearly, it saves him.

Review:
Chapters: 1
Words: 7,107

This was a really sweet one shot. It's kinda sad and cool that words of what people think of you appear on your skin. It's a story about over coming the what people think about you and learning that you are loved.

Jimin doesn't want to be labeled by the words on his skin.

Taehyung draws over the mean words.

No one ever notices Jungkook, until Taehyung realized that a boy in his class has blank skin.

The people around J-Hope makes sure his skin is painted with beautiful words, after a scare where he wanted to end it all.

Namjoon always complements Jin for things other than his beauty.

Jin hates that the only words on his skin, were about his looks.

Suga's skin was covered in equal amounts of scars as the cruel words asking for his death. Until one day, every inch of skin is covered with the same three words. You are loved.