You don't know how lovely you are (vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15026789/chapters/34835150

By: hidayet_bts

Summary:
"So what are you studying?" Taehyung asks.

"Accounting." Jungkook says quietly.

"Sweet. I don't know much about accounting but I do know that it means you must be pretty smart." Taehyung says nodding his head.

"Thanks." Jungkook giggles out and Taehyung didn't know it was possible for him to be more beautiful. "What, um, what are you studying?"

"Law." Taehyung says and lays his legs out in front of him as he places his hands behind him and tilts his head towards the sun.

"You must be pretty smart if you're studying law." Jungkook mocks with a smirk. Taehyung didn't expect the next words to ever come out of his mouth but this boy just does things to him.

"Two smart people make a genius couple."
or the four times Taehyung sees the beautiful boy in the wheelchair.

Review:
Chapters: 5 (actually 4)
Words: 10,300

Taehyung and Jungkook are in college. Taehyung helps a beautiful boy, and didn't even care that he was in a wheelchair.

The story is like a series of oneshots about Taehyung and Jungkook's lives together. The first chapter is the 4+1 thing when they are in college. Then, the next chapter is buying a house, and then marriage.