House of Cards (Vminkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/5293532/chapters/12219563

By: sugamins (orphan_account)

Summary:
Jungkook is the heir to a mob empire, the most notorious in the whole of Seoul. Taehyung is a rookie sent in to infiltrate by his select team and bring the empire crumbling down.

"You knew the game and played it, it kills to know that you have been defeated."

Review:
Chapters: 25
Words: 394,890
vminkook, little more vkook

Okay, this is it lady's and gentlemen, one of the best fan fiction stories I've ever came across. It's really dark and fucks with your mind a little.

Taehyung is a super smart detective in the drug section of the department. He's still relatively new to the job, working under Kim Namjoon and with Hoseok and others on the team to bring down drug dealers. He mostly works at his desk scanning emails and connecting dots that lead to evidence. He's never been on a field mission, nor undercover.

Jungkook is the son to the most powerful mafia boss in the country. He has recently turned 18 and is preparing to take over the family business. That means getting new recruits, and getting rid of old blood.

Taehyung, the only one on the team who fits the best to be considered to be a recruit, is thrown head first into the world of crime.

Jungkook instantly takes a liking to him, wants Taehyung to be his right hand man.

You watch how Taehyung slowly gets damaged and changed while undercover. You see him struggle with his feeling and with his morals. Has a bitter sweet ending.

Oh yeah and Jimin has been a prostitute since childhood.

A lot of explicit sex scenes and death. There's actually a few really good trailers for this fic on Youtube, but the one above was linked in the original fic so I linked it as well.