So what if I'm crazy? My baby is too (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17079284/chapters/40163177

By: BTSLarryAf

Summary:
Taehyung and Jeongguk are part of Black Mamba, a gang led by Namjoon and Seokjin. They are one big dysfunctional family full of violent, dangerous and sick individuals – Taehyung and Jeongguk the worst of them. Their love and dedication to each other is infinite and consuming. Taehyung loves teasing Jeongguk and Jeongguk doesn't hesitate to kill for him - literally. But there were times when they were members of rival gangs. Jeongguk was the heir of White Tiger gang before he left it for Taehyung. But the past eventually catches up on them.

The fic is composed by a main present storyline and by flashbacks revealing the Taekook relationship origins and development.

Before reading, read the notes at the beginning for warnings and notes! This is gonna be crazy and violent ride.

Review:
Chapters: 18
Words: 67,810

Jungkook was born and raised to take over his fathers gang, so he's a crazy killer. Taehyung and his brother, Yoongi, grew up with an abusive father and then ended up having to fight for themselves on the street. Until they were taken into Namjoon's gang.

Namjoon inherited the gang.
Jin is the mastermind behind it.
Yoongi is Namjoon's right hand man.
Taehyung likes to seduce people.

It's never a good idea to get involved with members of other gangs, but Jungkook would follow Taehyung anywhere.

The author said that the story is very loosely based off of the Joker and Harley, because they are both crazy killers that love each other.

It's a bloody and violent, but sometimes cute, story. You get to see how Jungkook and Taehyung met and got together, and then see how the past is starting to catch up to them. The gang is a big family that annoys, but loves each other.

There's some namjin and yoonmin parts that are cute.