Help me out? (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/16761433

By: Bwipea

Summary:
Hi. I know we've only just met, but my ex invited me to a party and he has a new boyfriend. I can't show up alone... will you help me out?'

Or the one where Jungkook works in the university library and has always watched the beautiful blonde boy with the annoying boyfriend, wishing one day he might get the chance to talk to him.

Review:
Chapters: 1
Words: 21,016

This story is a lot of fluff and very long pinning.

Jungkook started working at the library and liked to watch the beautiful boy named Taehyung. Taehyung was the perfect boyfriend, he always stayed with his boyfriend, Bogum, while he studied. He brought Bogum snacks, he wrote cute little notes, and he was always so nice and kind to everyone.

And then Jungkook notices that Taehyung and his boyfriend stoped coming to the library. A few weeks later, he sees Bogum walk in with another boy on his arm.

3 months later, Taehyung is back at the library and has a predicament. The cute and nice library worker is willing to help Taehyung with his problem.

Taehyung and Jungkook get to know each other on the way to Bogum's party, and Jungkook is the perfect fake date.