Let Me Know (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/14011719

By: Yellow_Canna

Summary:
Flugels are alluring creatures. They were created to be that way, made by the ancient powers in Valhalla specifically for their mates. Yet Taehyung's beauty surpasses anything anyone has ever seen, even by Flugel standard. He was perfect in every aspect, from his perfect face to his lean body and the elegant white wings sprouting from his tailbone. The older Flugels would jokingly say that Valhalla must have malfunctioned when creating Taehyung.

Years later...Taehyung couldn't help but wonder if that is true. After all, for what reasons could he be created if he wasn't meant to have a mate?

Review:
Chapters: one shot
Words: 8342

The author did an amazing job world building for a one shot. Even though the story was really good, I'm more interested in the world the author created and the history of it. I wish there was more, spin offs or more chapters.

Angels and demons, sorta, with all other creatures too.

Flugels (the angels sorta) and Deamons (the demons sorta). Flugels are beautiful creatures that are made specifically for their daemon mates. Flugels and deamons live in Valhalla and meet every year to find their mates. A long time ago there was a big war between the species. Deamons won and they went to live in Valhalla with their flugels. Not many creatures remember the existence of Deamons and Flugels, and even less know how to find Valhalla.

Most flugels meet their mate within 3 years after reaching adulthood. It's been 5 years for Taehyung, and he still hasn't met his mate.

Taehyung and a few other flugels are kidnaped by some vampires and Taehyung's mate comes to save him.