Sugar (A Taekook/Vkook Love Story)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/150500630-sugar-a-taekook-vkook-love-story

Wattpad
By: loverofpearls

Summary:
Jeon Jungkook, billionaire extraordinaire, never knew he had thing for deep-voiced angels with boxy smiles. He especially didn't know he had a thing for babying the so called angel who attracted trouble like a magnet. (AU where Jungkook is insanely rich and Taehyung is a "poor," genius art student)*STORY IS COMPLETE AT CHAPTER 25. EVERYTHING AFTERWARDS IS UPDATED SPORADICALLY AND ARE SIMPLY EXTRAS.*Disclaimer: I do not own anything except he actual writing.

Review:
Chapters: 29

Tae is a very talented art student who's kinda famous, but Tae's mother takes all his money (and is abusive). So, Tae hate's rich people, he thinks they are spoiled, stuck up, and like to flaunt their money. Jimin is Tae's best friend and keep his status as a powerful CEO's son a secret from Tae. Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon are all friends and they are all rich.

The moment Jungkook meets Tae, he falls for him.

It takes a while for Tae to get over his hatred for the wealthy and to warm up to jimin and all his friends, but then they all love and protect Tae. They all help Tae get rid of his mother and they have a happy ending.