One shot (Vkook)

The Title (because it was too long to go in the title area): Your pained eyes are looking at the same place as me (Won't you please stay in dreams)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/22017535

By: VantaeKimTaehyung

Summary:
"Good morning, hyung!"
Jungkook groaned and resisted the urge to smack the younger for being chirpy so early in the morning. It was only 8 am and usually Jungkook would still be fast asleep but because of a certain someone who called him so early in the morning for a request to meet-up, Jungkook was forced to leave the comforts of his bed.

"Can you please lower down your voice, Taehyung?" He said through gritted teeth.

For a second, Jungkook saw how Taehyung's exterior cracked and how his smile dropped but in a split-second, it was immediately replaced with the younger's trademark boxed-shaped smile. "Well, hyung, I just thought that since it's your first day of being a divorcee, you would like some company, and I thought, who else would be the perfect candidate but me?"

At that, Jungkook's irritation dissolved and his eyes immediately softened. Noticing the change in demeanour of his companion, Taehyung smiled even more, crinkling his eyes in the process, "I mean, it's no big deal. Besides, I think that we divorcees should stick together."

Review:
Chapters: 1
Words: 12,167

A cute little one shot told from Jungkook's perspective. Jungkook is a famous producer, and Taehyung is a famous artist. Both are recently divorced, which had lead them to growing closer with each other.

*spoilers*

Jungkook and Taehyung had been acquaintance back in college as Taehyung was an art major and Jungkook a music major. Then after, their spouses had been best friends, so they had continued to be friendly, but never gotten closer.

Taehyung had found his husband cheating on him and they divorced about six months ago. Jungkook is now also recently divorced and Taehyung (not outright acknowledging it) had wanted the company of someone in a similar situation. Jungkook, being an introvert, wasn't too fond of waking early to hang out with Taehyung, someone he wasn't all that close with. But after the first time, Jungkook agreed to meet again. Soon, Jungkook and Taehyung we're meeting every other day and growing closer. Then they fell in love.

-