V for VENGEANCE (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17289674/chapters/40663952

By: Btsam

Summary:
All superheroes doesn't wear cape....

Whether it's a thorny path with no one by your side, don't be afraid and walk alone.

Taehyung tries to fight for the right, but what happens when he falls in love with someone he is not supposed to.....will things change or will he become just a forgotten chapter in the lives of his dear ones...this journey is not easy and he knows it very well.

Read to know more...

Review:
Chapters: 46
Words: 101,533

Badass Taehyung and CEO Jungkook.

*Spoilers*

When Taehyung was younger, his family was rich and he had a very caring and beautiful older sister. Then the Jeon family came into the picture, Song Jeon was ruthless and was the leader of a very large mafia organization along with 3 other men. They took all of the Kim's business, killed Taehyung's parents, and ended up raping his older sister in front of him. Kim Seokjin and his family were very close to Taehyung's and they took in Taehyung as one of their own.

After everything that happened with his sister, Taehyung stoped smiling, stoped laughing, never got close to anyone, and never let anyone touch him. Years later now, Taehyung is a ruthless and skilled fighter who finds and takes down rapist and molesters. No one knows who he is, but women can email him for help when they can't go to anyone else, thus coining him the name "Mail boy" by people on the streets. The police on the other hand gave him the name "V" since he leaves a V shaped scar on all his victims.

Now with the help of his older adoptive brother, Seokjin and his boyfriend Namjoon, along with 3 very skilled hired hit men (Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok), Taehyung will infiltrate Jeon Corporation through working for Song Jeon's nephew, Jungkook, to take down the 4 largest mafia groups. Trying to stay as close as possible to the Jeon's, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok work as Jungkook's bodyguards, while Taehyung is Jungkook's personal assistant.

Taehyung's sister told him to never trust a Jeon, but his heart is starting to fall for Jungkook.

---------------

I really enjoyed this story. Taehyung was a badass and so was his family/team. I really enjoy when the main character is super skilled and no one suspects him, but then his identity is revealed and everyone is in awe of him.

One downfall (or not, depending on how you look at it) of the story, was that there wasn't a moment when the main characters almost lose, they alway had a plan and got through it.

Also, there is grammar issues, which is usually a big pet peeve of mine, but the story was so good that I ignored it most of the time.

Other than that the story was really good.