black versus blue (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/14805297/chapters/34255569

By: shadowsinsounds

Summary:
Taehyung had always dreaded meeting his soulmate, unlike the rest of the world's population. He always hid the words scrawled in black cursive on the inside of his right wrist and felt terror at the thought of them turning blue, of his soulmate speaking them.

And as he sprinted down the packed Seoul sidewalk, hot tears streaming down his cheeks and sobs choking his throat, he knew he'd been right.

Or was he?

Review:
chapters: 12
words: 41139

Taehyung's words on his wrist had cursed him, it was the cause of his bullying all through school. Jungkook regretted the words as soon as he said them, but he had lost his soulmate before he could fix his mistake.

Ten years later: Taehyung's the youngest chief of surgeons at Seoul hospital and Jungkook got hit by a car.

I cried a lot in the beginning of the story, but near the end it gets happier and has a happy ending. It's written realistically in that, Taehyung spends a lot of time trying to figure out how he feels. It actually takes awhile for them to get together, the whole time, Jungkook is explaining and apologizing.

Ps: I believe Jungkook was suppose to be in the hospital for about a week, but then strained himself once and was in the hospital for about 12 days.