Overtones (vkook)

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8647825/chapters/19830952

By: coley_merrin

Summary:
As a vampire, Taehyung's life is full of walls and restrictions. Jungkook is a temptation and a risk, someone who could take away Taehyung's eternity, even as he could steal Jungkook's future.

Review:
Chapters: 15

Words: 80,780

A cool vampire au. Vampires are known in the world, there's just a lot of restrictions on them; they have to register with the government, have to wear patch identifying their vampiric status. They are basically discriminated against like the Jews during WW2. Very few (like Jungkook) don't discriminate against vampires and just treat them like normal. Vampires can only bite one human, after that they will only want that humans blood. Even when that human dies, they will just starve to death. This is called a bond, it's like getting married in vampires ways.

Anyway, Taehyung is a janitor at night for the local university, Jungkook is a music major there and like to practice his piano at night. They become friends, then start dating. Some how Taehyung gets some of Jungkook's blood and makes a half bond, so Jungkook is Okay, but Taehyung can't eat any other blood. Taehyung struggles with making the choice of taking away Jungkook's future.