Starving (& Other Artistic Mediums) (Namgi)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/9799067/chapters/22004519

By: TAHC (orphan_account)

Summary:
It became a permanent thing the next year in August. But neither of them knew it was going to become a permanent thing. To them it just looked like a temporary thing. A slightly permanent, temporary thing.

Or; Namjoon and Yoongi are both struggling artists, throw a baby into the mix and they're struggling parents as well. Throw love into the mix and they're just struggling.

Review:
Chapters: 2
Words: 28,383

I love when stories about art or artist is written so beautifully as art itself. This is a story of Namjoon and Yoongi becoming friends, moving in together, raising a child, dealing with their feelings, and finally coming together to make a work of art.

Namjoon and Yoongi became friends in college; Yoongi studying painting and Namjoon in sculpting. Fresh out of college the two struggling artist decide to live together. A little bit down the road, Namjoon's runaway sister is in jail and no one in his family wants to take in the seven month old baby, Jungkook. Living around unspoken and repressed feelings, Namjoon lives with it and Yoongi meets Jimin.

Years down the road, when they both have their breakouts as new and popular artist Namjoon sculpts his Hunger and it stirs the repressed feelings in Yoongi. Yoongi paints Him and Jimin knows that he isn't the Him that Yoongi painted. Namjoon on the other hand thinks Yoongi sold his soul to obtain the galaxy that's painted on the picture hanging in the gallery.

The ending is really cute.
Jungkook wins best animated film, is married to his first/oldest/best childhood friend (Taehyung), and thanks his parents Yoongi and Namjoon.

-------------
I felt like reading some stories with baby Jungkook, so the next few stories will finally have pairings other than Vkook.

-