Disastrous (Kill Me Or Mate Me) (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20124838/chapters/47675770

By: Taebaekook

Summary:
One second he was staring at a very angry true blood Alpha glaring at him, the next second he was on the floor from a punch with an agonizing scream of MATE!

Kim Taehyung has always known he was unlucky, losing his parents at a young age and almost dying in a store room fits perfectly, but to top it all, he is the mate of a True Blood Alpha who would rather kill him than mate him.

Review:
Chapters: 25
Words: 97,135

Jungkook is a true blood alpha who hates everyone and everything. He can only tolerate his two friends, Namjoon and Yoongi, and his girlfriend.

Taehyung has been bullied ever since Jungkook punched him and pushed him down the stairs when they were children. Now at 17 Taehyung is waiting to meet his mate.

Jungkook doesn't really want a mate and would rather have his girlfriend be his mate since he can tolerate her, but the very last thing he wanted was a male omega as a mate. At his 17th birthday party, Jungkook is ready to reject and kill Taehyung, until his wolf forces him not to.

It was a really good story. Jungkook has a lot of issues and Taehyung struggles in accepting his enemy as his mate. They fight a lot and hurt a lot, but they have a happy ending.

_