Peace Treaty (vkook)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/153003596-peace-treaty

Wattpad
By: itstaekookschild

Summary:
a"Do you regret loving me?"

"Tae, please, just let me love you, all of you, and just believe me when I say, I will never regret loving you"

Not your average taekook werewolf fanfiction.

Review:
Chapters: 47

I loved this werewolf story, like it says in the summary, it's not an average taekook werewolf fanfiction. To be honest, I'm not sure how much to tell you guys because you'll either be confused or spoiled.

There are a lot of other characters, a lot of back story, a lot of shit goes down. (This is gonna be a badly written review because there's just so much shit that happens and you guys should just read it tbh).

Tae is the only one in his family that doesn't know about werewolves, the only one that isn't one. Something happens to Tae's family and the pack tries to comfort Tae while keeping the werewolf secret from him, which is confusing to Tae.

Turns out that Tae is the True Omega, and Jungkook is the True Alpha.

Backstory, backstory, and backstory that Tae has to suffer for.

This could have had a really sad ending, but it didn't. It was a happy ending that still had a little bit of a bittersweetness to it.

There is also a second book.