lost in the right direction (Yoonmin, vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/19383949/chapters/46123546

By: suninhersmile

Summary:
"I'm sorry," he said, speaking slowly. "Could you repeat that for me, please?"

The doctor gave him an understanding smile. It almost made Jimin mad. He didn't understand. He couldn't, not unless he was in the exact same position as him. Not unless someone was telling him the exact same things they were currently telling Jimin.

"Your child is autistic. He has ASD, autism spectrum disorder."

*In which Jungkook has autism, and Jimin is just trying his best.

Review:
Chapters: 4
Words: 8,402

Really cute, short fic. Spoilers...

Yoongi and Jimin find out that their 6 year old son, Jungkook, is Autistic. They learn to accept it and then they learn to let him grow up and have friends. Taehyung is deaf in one ear and is in Jungkook's class. Taehyung takes care of Jungkook and they become best friends.

At 14, Jimin and Yoongi find out that Jungkook checks on them every night. One night Jimin had to go to the bathroom and freaked Jungkook out.

At 16 Jungkook is breaking some of his routines and is hanging out with his friends from the soccer team and Jimin is over protective.

When they graduate, Taehyung asks for permission to date Jungkook.

Years later, Jungkook proposed to Taehyung and is now freaking out before his wedding.

-