My Clutzy Love

(FE: Felicia X Male Reader)

(Brought over from a book  I deleted to organize things.)

(Your POV)
*CRASH*

I heard the familiar groan that would follow such a noise and follow it towards again, a familiar sight. A young, pink haired maid picking up broken parts of dishware. “Oooohhhh. Why does this always happen?” Felicia asks, being down over her most recent accident.

Felicia was one of Corrin's personal…..staff, I guess. And out of the three of them, wasn’t the best at being a maid. A skilled warrior and healer, yes. Maid, not so much. But it doesn’t stop her from trying. “Need some help?” I asked.

Felicia jumped and turned around. “Oh (FN). It’s just you. No, I-I got it.” She said. “You sure?” I asked. “Well….okay.” I smiled and knelt down next to her, and helped her pick up the pieces.

I have known Felicia since I was young. My father was serving as a guard in the fort Corrin was held in, and I was the only other kid in the place other then the royals, Felicia, Flora and Jacob. It was honestly fun growing up with them, bit of course other things grow when you get older.

“Thank you (FN). I'll be able to take it from here. Can’t really break it anymore then this.” Felicia said and left. I smiled, even though Felicia was sad, but knowing her she'll bounce back. I turned around and began walking down the hall until someone tapped my shoulder. I spun around to see Silas standing there.

“Hay Silas. Need something?”
“Yeah. Mind if I ask why haven’t you said anything yet?”
“Gods, this again?”
“Yes this again. (FN), it’s as obvious as the sky. You love Felicia.”

Yes. That was what grew. My feelings for Felicia. I always thought maybe they were feeling of sympathy or the like, but no, it was love. Despite her short comings, Felicia is a very lovable girl. Pretty, determined, confident in some of her abilities.

“Okay, I do. So what? Not like I can just tell her.”
“Yes you can. It isn’t hard.”
“Isn’t hard? It is hard.”
“Gods, this coming from the guy who has killed countless faceless with little to no problems. And you are saying talking to a girl is hard.”
“No……okay fine. I am afraid. Happy?”
“Not really, cause you aren’t with Felicia.”
“Wow, sorry to hear your happiness is tied to my love life.”
“No, it’s more tied towards your own. You need to tell her.”
“Fine, I will tell her. Just don’t pester me anymore, okay?”

“Alright. I won’t. You'll thank me one day for the push.” Silas said. With that, he left and I was left with figuring out how to tell her. After about maybe an hour of walking and thinking, I finally decided one something. That something being to screw it and just come out with it.

I walked around, but eventually found Felicia standing by a pond, looking at it rather strangely. “Hay Felicia.” I said. She jumped and swiveled towards me. “Oh (F-FN)! W-what are you doing here?” She asked, a faint blush on her face. “I was actually looking for you. I am wondering why you are out here….and why you were looking at the pond?”

“Oh, I was just…thinking. Really hard thinking.” She said.
“Really hard thinking? About what?”
“Private stuff. Anyway, why were you looking for me?”
“I wanted to tell you something. Something that I been holding up for awhile.”
“You have? What is it?”

I stood there for a second, trying to figure out exactly how to say it. I took in a deep breath. “Felicia…..I….I love you. I want you to be my wife, for all of time.” I said. My cheeks were a shade of red not even possible for a human to naturally have. Felicia became red too as she stared at me in shock of what I said. Did I make a mistake? “Y-You love me? Truly and honest to gods love me?” She asked.

“Yes. Since, I guess forever. I loved you all my body and soul. And if you wish to say no, then I will understand.” I said.
“No? W-why would I say no…..when I feel the same way.”
“You do?”
“Yes. That is why I was out here. I was thinking of a way to tell you and well…..I am glad that you said it first.”
“M-me too. So then….”
“Yes!! I will marry you.”

With that Felicia jumped at me and I caught her in my arms. Course, the sudden action made me fall onto my back. “S-sorry.” Felicia said. “Don’t worry, there is a way you can make it up to me.” I said. “How?” “Like this.” I placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed her head down into a kiss. Felicia stiffed up a bit, before calming down and sinking into the kiss. After a bit, I let her go and she pulled back. “T-That wasn’t fare. I wasn’t ready.” She said blushing.

“I know.” I said and gave her a peck on the lips.