Night Time Confession

(Fire Emblem: Vampire Robin X Male Reader)

(Your POV)

I didn’t know exactly how this happened, but somehow I ended up in bed, with a Vampire holding onto me tightly. Okay well I know how it happened. I looked down at her as she held onto me, a smile on her face. “Robin….”

(Few Hours Earlier)

I was out for a nighttime walk. I worked the night shift for a company, mostly just sitting around and doing nothing. So when I had nights off, course it was a little hard. But, I found stuff to do. Like walking around at night…..maybe that wasn’t the best idea though, but eh. I walked around, looking up at the night sky until I heard something snap. I was in the park, so I was on my guard as I looked towards a patch of trees. I gulped as I heard rustling. “W….who there?” I called out. Bad idea. The rustling kept getting louder until-

“BOO!!” I almost jumped out of my skin and my heart dropping out of my stomach. I sighed and looked at her. “Darnit Robin! Are you trying to make me have a heart attack?” I asked. The white haired girl, Robin laughed and held her gut. “Sorry, it was too tempting.” She said in between laughs as I shook my head.

“What are you doing out here?” I asked.

“I could ask you the same? Though, I guess you must have the night off?” Robin said, putting a finger on her chin.

“Well….true. And yes, I am off tonight.” I said.

“And you didn’t think to hit up your best friend?” She asked.
“Well, guess it slip my mind?”

Robin sighed. “Lucky that we ran into each other then.” Robin said and smiled. Me and Robin have been friends since the end of Highschool. I met her out on one of my walks and guess we kept meeting up every so often until now almost anytime I have a night off, I am with her. Robin was a strange girl. Well, I mean she is pretty weird, as she once threw an apple at me for making a lewd joke. Than of course she is one for some smart pranks, but she does have a sweet and caring side. Plus she is incredibly smart, considering every time we played Magic, she beat me. And introduced her to it!

But beyond that, I didn’t question a few things. Despite being a night owl, I was up during the day every so often, and I thought it weird how Robin was night only. On top of that, she always had this vibe about her. Plus I never seen her eat, that one is definitely is weird. I have no clue what it is, but it just nags at me. Or, it does about a third of the time.

“So, what are you planning tonight?” Robin asked.
“Nothing really, just thought I take a walk, then probably binge watch some movies and check up on things in the world.” I said.

“Oh….then, mind if I join you?” She asked.

I shrugged. “Why not. Not like it’s the first time.”

With that, me and Robin finished the walk and we headed towards my apartment. It wasn’t anything special, everything one would need for living, plus all the normal stuff you would find in a apartment a person like me lives in. I closed the door behind Robin as she took off the coat she always wore, tossing it in a chair, while I just dropped mine on the floor and plopped on the couch.

Robin walked over and sat besides me, and rather close. “Um, Robin?” I said and she looked at me. “Yeah?” She said. Was she unaware of our proximity? “Uh, what do you want to watch?” I said, giving her the remote. I admit that I didn’t mind how close she was. In fact I liked it. So I just kept quiet as Robin flipped through the movies. Eventually, she picked one and we began watching. It was a horror movie, so I didn’t mind it too much.