Spooky Bat-Dragon

(Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones: Myrrh X Male Reader)

(Need to do some halloween stuff, and since I been doing FE characters, well you can see where I am going with all of this. Also hey, we can marry Nowi in Awakening, so no one say a thing. Enjoy!)

(Your POV)

I smiled as I watched kids and their parents run about the festival grounds. I stood by one of the changing booths, waiting for someone to finish getting dressed. “O-okay, I am ready.” I looked as the door opened and stepped out was the cute dragon girl and love of my life Myrrh. She was dressed up in a bat costume, fangs and all as were wings were folded neatly behind her. I smiled as she shifted a bit in her place. “How d-do I look?” Myrrh asked as I smiled and kissed her forehead. I wasn’t much taller than Myrrh, plus I myself was a bit young (Like 19) so honestly we didn’t look any out of place, since well, Myrrh is a Manakete.

“You look Adorable.” I said as Myrrh smiled leaning on her tiptoes to kiss me. “T-thank you.” She said and I smiled. I myself was dressed up as a Vampire, so we matched. I took Myrrh’s hand and we went off to enjoy the festival.

Our first stop was a few booths with of course the usual games festivals like these have, with a Halloween theme. I looked at the games and grinned seeing a archery game. “Let’s try that one.” I said and walked over. Myrrh looked at the game and knew why I picked this one. “Three pieces and get three shots.” The man said and I smirked, putting down the gold and picked up the bow and dummy arrows. I put all the arrows in and the man raised his eyebrow, while I just saw Myrrh looking on to see me nail this. With one quick pull, all three arrows nail the target at once, the man looking on in shock.

“Uh…..I….You win?” He asked and I smiled, setting the bow down. I looked up at the prizes and saw a Dragon that looked a lot like Myrrh in her dragon mode. Grabbing it, I handed it to her and Myrrh blushed. “Thank you.” She said giving me a hug and I pet her as we headed on. After some more booths, and even getting some candy, we took a small break. “Greetings (FN).” I looked to see Innes and Tana walking over. “Hey Innes, Tana. Surprised to see you two here.” I said. Then again I shouldn’t be. “Eirika and Ephraim invited us!” Tana said. “Yes, but I am also here to see what expense Ephraim went to for his festival. Next year I will be sure to outdo him.” Innes said as I chuckled. “Nice to see your still in a competition with him.” I said.

“Myrrh! You look so cute!” Tana said, noticing Myrrh now as she got back with some snacks, or least something that wasn’t candy. “Thanks Tana.” Myrrh said as she handed me one and I took it. “Awww, you two match like a cute little couple.” Tana said, noting us. “Heh, it was Myrrh’s idea.” I said as Myrrh blushed. “Anyway, we better be going! Eirika and Ephraim are waiting for us.” Tana said as she gave me and Myrrh a hug. Innes bidding a good night as well.

I smiled, sitting down on a bench next to Myrrh as she sat next to me, enjoying the small snack and brief break from the candy. I couldn’t help but blush whenever I heard the passing comment about how cute we were and “Young Love.” If only they knew Myrrh’s age. Then again, that never mattered to me. I love her and she loves me, that is what should matter right?

After standing up, I felt Myrrh take my hand. I smiled feeling hold herself against my body. I smiled and gave her a kiss. Myrrh kissed back and after a moment, Myrrh laid her head on my chest. I pet her gently as she let out a sigh but then looked up at me. I rubbed my thumb against her cheek. I heard and Scream and looked behind me to see a Haunted House. I smiled and looked at Myrrh. “Hey, you up for one more thing?” I asked.

Myrrh looked up at me, before nodding. “Sure, one more.” Myrrh said as we stood up. We headed to the Haunted house and I felt Myrrh hold onto my arm. “Why are we going through this?” She asked. “It’s Halloween, we need to least go through one haunted house. Don’t worry, it’s only actors, props and magic.” I said but Myrrh still cling to me as we headed in.

We walked through the Haunted house and like I thought, just boo scares and the like. However one scare got Myrrh and she hid behind me. The actor laughing as I we walked past. Soon, we were out of the house, but Myrrh still held onto me, shaking a bit after the last one. “Don’t ever take me through one of those again.” She said, glaring at me. I smiled and hugged her. “Sorry, I didn't think it would scare you. I mean, you are the one who can turn into a dragon, not me.” I said.

“I didn’t bring it and well…” Myrrh said and I just smiled and rubbed her back. “Alright, well again, sorry.” I said. Myrrh looked up at me and kissed me. I kissed back before long and soon it was becoming late. I could tell since Myrrh was looking sleepy. I giggled and turned around. “Want me to carry you?” I asked and Myrrh nodded, sleeply flying around and onto my back as I carried her back to a small Inn, since our actual house was about a day or two journey away. So a Inn will do.

After paying, I carried Myrrh upstairs and we took off our costumes. I smiled and crawled into the bed. Myrrh climbed in, laying on top of me as her wings covered us, and I pulled up the blanket, giving Myrrh a kiss. “Good night, Love you my little dragon~” I said as Myrrh yawned. “Love you too….” She said, finally passing out and I kissed the top of her head, soon falling asleep as well.