Proper Confession

(Fire Emblem Awakening: Severa X Male Reader)

(Times to do this little Tsundere girl.)

(Your POV)

I sat under a tree as I just let the wind blew through my hair gently. I let out a happy sigh as I opened my eyes to see the leaves gently dance throughout the sky. “(FN)! Where are you?!” I chuckled as I heard a female voice calling out for me. I smiled and sat up, as soon rounding a tree was none other then the red headed Tsundere, Severa. “Jeez, what are you doing all the way out here?” She asked. I just smiled up at her. “Relaxing. You should join me, it feels nice.” I said.

Severa rolled her eyes at me. “Maybe some other time. I am heading into town, and you are coming along.” She said. I looked up at her, and shrugged. “Sure.” I got up and followed her. I smiled as we walked down the road, Severa listing off the things she was going to buy, while I just followed her. Other guys may think she is some high maintenance girl who would yell at you for something petty, but Severa is more. I know one thing she is insecure, since well her mother is perfect in about everything. So I of course do what I can to help her feel special and reassure her in anything she does, since I am here friend.

Though I wish to be more.

We arrived in the town and Severa goes about, looking at the various shops. “So, why are we shopping?” I asked. Severa looked up from her list. “Well, we will be stopping by the capitol soon, don’t want to go up to the Exalt in our armor.” Severa said. “You do know who the Exalt is, right? Last I checked, he fell off a horse and looked nervous every time he gets on one.” I said.

“Still! You must look your best in the presence of Royalty!” She said, turning her back to me. I shrugged. “Sure.” I said and followed. We went about, looking at different shops and I watched as Severa tried on various dress and stuff. “What do you think?” She asked. “I think you look good.” I said and she glared. “You said that about the last three.” She said. “That’s because you look good in just about anything.” I said and smiled as a blush appeared on her face, turning away from me. “S-shut up! You can go wait outside!” She said and I laughed, standing up and walking out of the shop.

I looked up at the sky and smiled. I never knew why, but I loved looking up at the sky. But of course, I love something more. I heard som crying and I looked over to my left to see a young girl, bailing out her eyes. “What’s wrong?” I asked and she looked up at me. “I….I can’t find my mama.” She said and I knelt beside her. “Well, where did you last see her?” I asked. “We...we were s-shopping for dinner tonight, a-and I let go of Mama’s hand for a second to look at a toy and b-before I could say something, mama was gone!” She said and began crying again. I rubbed her back. “Hey, calm down. I’ll help you find your mom.” I said and she looked up at me. “R-really?” She asked.

“Yeah. Let me just get my friend.” I said and stood up. Before I could turn around, a hand grabbed my shoulder. “What about me?” She asked and I looked at her. “You and me help this little girl find her mom?” I asked and the little girl held onto my shirt. Severa looked at her and smiled. “Well, guess we can help her. You need some sweetie?” She asked and I girl nodded.

“In that case, hold this.” Severa handed me a box as she held out her hand. The little girl took it and the three of us began looking around. The little girl described her mother and we looked around, until I spotted a woman fitting the description. I pointed her out and the little girl let go of Severa’s hand and ran over to the woman, hugging her as the woman fell to her knees hugging her daughter.

We walked on over and after the woman thanked us for helping, we went on our way. Severa got what she needed, and I was of course carrying the boxes as we went on our merry way back to camp. “That little girl was cute.” I remarked and Severa nodded. “Yeah, bet she will grow up into a beautiful woman.” Severa said.

“I wouldn’t mind having one myself.” I said.

Severa smirked. “Well, when you find who ever will be the mother, introduce her to me so I can see who will be crazy enough.”

“You actually know her. In fact, I am holding her stuff.” I said and smirked.

Severa stopped walking, blushing like mad as she looked at me. “Wait….wait wait wait. You….me?” She asked, probably processing it all. I smiled and walked towards her and I looked at her. “Yeah, you. I wouldn’t mind starting a small family with you.” I said and Severa just kept blushing, before storming off. I watched her enter the camp and several of our friend tried saying hello, but she stormed by them and entered her own tent. I sighed. “Dang.” I said.

(Later)

I hadn’t seen Severa for hours and everyone noted her absence. I knew this had to be my fault, so I walked over to her tent. “Severa? Can we talk?” I asked. Silence. I sighed and sat down outside her tent. “Well, I guess I will wait out here all night.” I said and crossed my legs. It was about an hour passed, when I heard Severa finally say something. “Come in, idiot.” She said. I smiled and stood up, walking in. I saw Severa sitting on her bed roll, holding her legs. I walked in and sat beside her. We were silent for a moment, until she spoke. “Did you mean it?” She asked.

I smiled at her. I scooted over to her and put my hand on her back. “Of course I did. I never lied about anything in my life, so why would I lie about my love for you.” I final admitted. Severa looked at me. “L-Love?” She asked.

“Yeah, love. Severa, I love you. Ever since we met as kids I thought you were the cutest girl and as we grew up that love just grew. Even when the city around us was burning, you kept strong and I stood beside you. And now with the world a lot safer, well, why not finally say the three words I always wanted to say to you.” I confessed and she looked at me. “I just thought I get that off my chest. Whether you return them or not, it’s fine.” I said as I was about to get up but then my hand was grabbed and before I knew it, I was on my back and Severa over me. “What makes you think I don’t love you back?” She said.

I shrugged and Severa rolled her eyes. “I do, alright? I love you. You stood beside me and I admit you are cute. Not as cute as me, but still.” She said. “And well, when we were walking with that little girl was nice, since well….you know.” She said and I chuckled. My hands move up and onto her waist as Severa blush grew, but she was thinking what I was thinking and our lips connected. I always figured someone with a love for sweets would taste so sweet.

We kept kissing, it becoming heated once tongues got involved. My hands moved down as hers went to my chest and we kept kissing for a bit longer, until the need for air became too important and we look at one another. I smiled as Severa put her head on my chest. “Just so you know, the family doesn’t start UNTIL I get a proper proposal, AND a fancy wedding.” She said and I giggled, rubbing my thumb across her cheek. “I know, I’ll get the ring tomorrow.” I said and spent the night with her.