A Foxy Halloween

(Fate Series: Tamamo x Male Reader)

(Your POV)

I put up the last of the decorations. I got off the stool and looked around my house. “Alright, that should be all.” I said. Halloween was coming up, and I was super excited. Not only because it was my favorite holiday, but the has a few other meanings. FIrst was because my family was tied to the origin of Halloween, so on this day it isn’t unnatural for me to gain a burst of Magic, which I normally use to entertain people since they just thought it was all gimmick and such. But there was another reason, one that I didn’t notice until she hugged me from behind.

“I finished my bit out front Darling~!” The Foxy Caster, Tamamo No Mae, said as she wrapped her arms round me. I giggled and turned around, returning the hug. “Good to hear, then guess we have the rest of the month to ourselves before Halloween.” I said as Tamamo gave out a happy cheer as her arms moved from my body to around my necks, and soon kissing me, I returning it.

Yes, I was in love the a Heroic Spirit. Not that anyone minded or cared, since my family was one of the oldest, no one questioned what we did. Especially since I never let myself become a part of the affairs of other mages. I wish for only to spend my life with the woman in my arms right now.

When we parted lips, Tamamo nestled against me, a soft purr like noise as I put her. “I am happy you summoned me darling~ I love you~” Tamamo said. I looked at her and squeezed a bit more in our hug. “I love you to Tamamo~” I said as we shared another kiss. We let go of one another. Looking at the time, I saw it was now evening. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised, I always do go all out. “I will get dinner started~” Tamamo said as she gave me another kiss before going to the kitchen, her trails and hips sawing as I watched. Tamamo was truly a beautiful woman, and I admit her fox like features only made her both cuter, and much more attractive.

As I was now standing on my own, I went up into my room and pulled out of my nght stand a small box. The black ring box fit nicely into my hand as I smiled at it. See, Halloween was a day of many happy memories and moments already, and I feel like putting another happy memory on it. One year ago, I met Tamamo when I summoned her. Only a few months later did we confess to one another, turning form Master and Servant to Boyfriend and Girlfriend and now, on the up and coming Halloween night, I will escalate it to full blown lovers.

I put the box back and went back down stares, where I watched Tamamo cook, all the while simply entranced by the beauty of Tamamo.

(Halloween Night)

I always feel my best on Halloween, probably cause of the magical energy I felt while on this day but because of the move I was going to make. I smiled as I put the ring in my coat pocket, before putting the final touches on my outfit. I was going to put on a show, gotta look my best you know? “You ready honey?” I smiled and turned around, seeing Tamamo dressed up in a cute little costume, nothing too lewd, but it showed off her beauty. “How do I look?” She asked. I smiled and walked over, kissing her as my hands held her waist, her arms around me. “You look amazing~” I said and Tamamo giggled, giving me another kiss. “Good. I am excited to do this! Be a little couple act with you~” She said as she turned around, my arms on her stomach as I we kissed again.

“I feel the same. Though, I probably have a lot of Mana from tonight, but either way, I am simply excited as well~” I said and blew gently on her ear, to which it twitched and Tamamo shivered. “Well, if you have any mana left in you afterwards, maybe I could get a taste~?” Tamamo said as she gently leaned up and bit my ear. I shivered this time and grinned. “Of course~” I said.

But a knock came to the door downstairs, and I smiled. “But, that will have to wait.” I said and with my love in hand, I headed downstairs.

(Tamamo’s POV)

I opened the door to see quite a few children, as well as their parents. “Trick of Treat!” The kids shout at as I clapped my hands together. “You all look to cute!” I said as I gave them their candy, all of them thanking me as I closed the door. After about another few knocked on the door like that, I heard (FN) come walked out. “Alright, final things are set up.” He said as I smiled and adjusted his tie and gave him another kiss. “I love you~” He said and I nuzzled against him. “I love you too~” I said and we went out back.

I went around to the front of the stage and saw all the people that have gathered, especially the little kids. I wonder if we will have kids? I sat down and watched as smoke began to pour out.

“All Hallows Eve. What was once a day of Spirits, where the Dead, Wicked, and those beings of darkness would come forth and walk among us.” Various monsters like skeletons, werewolves, and other such came out, all made of magical Essence as the kids and even a few adults were amazed. “Man, these are some good effects.” I heard someone whisper and giggled. If only. “In order to hide from these monsters, we would disguise ourselves as other being. Other ways was the Jack-o-Lanter, a ward against those evils that could enter our own homes.” Ghosts soon flew out and around, making some kids scared as other were cheering with excitement.

“Soon, as the the years pass, it would become a Holiday of celebration. Like in Mexico with Dia De Muertos, a day where they celebrate this day as a return of their love ones. Or how in Londen, where came the early versions of trick-or-treating.” Soon people and little kids were running around and the kids were all giggling. “And now, Halloween is a day of man celebrations. Kids getting candy, people dressing up, and all sorts running and walking around now. That was when in a flash, (FN) appeared on stage. “So allow me folks, to give you the next hour of your lives some magic~!” (FN) said as he held his hands up into the air and was was when a dragon appeared, its wings folding out at and letting out a roar as everyone cheered.

(Later, Your POV)

I bowed as the last group of people left. I stood up straight and smiled as the last person sitting was Tamamo. I smiled and hopped off the stage, and walked up to her as she stood up and hugged me. “That was amazing!” She said and kissed me. “You are amazing~” I smiled and held her as we began walking back inside. I clapped my hands and the stage began to undo itself and go back into the shed.

Soon I was inside, in bed, and all cuddled up to Tamamo as we had on a Halloween movie. What better way to end this night? Well, I had one. About half way through, I paused the movie and Tamamo looked at me. “Everything alright?” She asked. “Yeah, actually they are better than alright. Tamamo, close your eyes and hold out your hands.” I said and she did so, nodded and holding out her hands. I pulled out the box and put it in her hand. “Okay, open your eyes.” I said and she did so. Eyes widening and before I could even utter the first word, Tamamo hugged me and squeezed me like there was no tomorrow.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I will marry you!” She said. I laughed as I held her back, before kissing her and taking out the ring from the box. Tamamo held out her hand for me to put in her her finger, so sliding the rather expensive piece of jewelry onto her hand as she looked at me, and kissed me once again, I of course kissing back as it began to become heated. When we parted for air.

“I love you so much. Maybe more than I love Halloween. Of course I added another reason to love this day even more~” I said and Tamamo giggled, snuggling against me. “I love you too (FN)~ You are the man I always imagined myself with, the one I will always love till the end of time~” Tamamo said and once again kissed. That was when the grandfather cloak in my home chimed. Halloween was over, yes, but I had the feeling the fun wasn’t over yet.

The kiss became hot once again and I was pinned to the bed, Tamamo smirking as she licked my chee and giggled. “How about skip the wedding and head straight to the honeymoon Darling~~?” She said as I smirked kissed her neck.

Let’s just say there are some noises I never thought a fox girl could make.