The Black Knight Prt 1

(Akame GA Kill: Esdeath X Male Reader)

(So this story went through two rewrites before I finally got a grounded idea, that I know I won’t be going all over the place. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

And incase you do not know what you look like in armor, here:

)

(Third Person)

A man stood above a blood soaked battlefield, large pillars of smoke rose into the air as the bodies of Revolution soldiers were being thrown into piles and set ablaze. The man looked down at the field, watching as his men cleaned up what they could. “Sir.” The man turned around and saw his personal guard drop before him the generals in charge of this assault on him. “We found them trying to flee general. I thought you would like to greet them personally.” A blonde man said, standing on the back of one of the men. This man was known as Linus, the Mad Dog. His brother Lloyd, The White Wolf spoke up. “General, if you don’t-” Their General raised his hand. “Thank you.” He walked towards the two, in hand his sword as he stabbed the blade into the ground, inches from one man’s face,

He stood tall above all of them, and even if covered by his helmet, they could feel the ice gaze of the man underneath the armor. “So, you three are the ones behind this attack? Foolish, yet admirable.” The General said. “But do you know who you were going after?” He asked.

No one spoke for a moment, before Linus kicked one of them, making the man yelp. “The Black Knight!” He said, glaring at the metal cladded man. Yes, The Black Knight, a man who was a walking army and known for always wearing Jet Black Armor, The Black Knight was feared by many, but no more so than the Revolution. To them, he was a sword pressed against their throat, and every passing day in this war he was pressing harder. “Yes. So to take me on, you are either foolish, or brave. Your plan and formations was something to admire….it is a shame you fight for a foolish cause.” With that, The Black Knight raised his sword. Linus, Lloyd, and a third, Jaffar, Aka The Angel of Death, picked the three up. In one swift motion, The Black Knight decapitated the three men. Blood ran down the silver blade as he flicked it and covered the ground further with the blood. “Toss them into the fire and let’s be on our way. We been delayed long enough.” The Black Knight said, walking past his Black Fangs.

(Week Later, The Capital.)

Wave watched as a few of the staff ran past him. It seemed the whole castle was in a bit of a tizzy. Entering the Jaeger’s meeting room he saw everyone already there, with Esdeath standing by the window, looking towards the city below. “What’s going on with everyone?” Wave asked. “Didn’t you hear? The Black Knight is back.” Seryu asked, seeming a bit excited.

“The Black Knight?” Wave asked.
“You must be pretty dense if you haven’t heard about him.” Kurume said.

“The Black Knight is one of the Capital’s Generals, and some say even Esdeath’s rival.” Run said, looking at the Ice General. “The two came to the Capital at the same time, and The Minister saw potential in the two, so he had them both raised to become Generals.”