Suprised Date

(Vivid Strike: Fuuka Reventon X Female Reader)

(So, this one goes out to one of my many awesome friends, RaiKiri94 for a few reasons. Think of this as a nice little present. Anyway, this is indeed a female reader, gotta try something new every so often right? Anyway, hope you all enjoy!)

(Your POV)

I let out a sigh as I watched Fuuka. She is just so darn cute, I can't take! “You know, you get creepy when you stare like that.” I looked from Fuuka to Damien, who was sitting there with his juice. “Shut up.” I said and went back to Fuuka, but she was gone. I sighed. “Dang it Damien, I was being happy.” I said.

“Yeah, but I am sure you would be happier if you were too oh I don't know….asked her out?” He said.

I blushed a bit. “No, I doubt she would go for me.” I said and he shook his head.

“Sure. Short girl wouldn't go for someone of equal height who would be as likely to get into a fit as well as her.”

“Fight me.”

“Point proven.”

I looked at him and he just had that smirk on his face. I sighed. “Fine then, tell me how you would ask her out?” I said and he shrugged. “”Yo Fu-chan. Wondering if you were free Saturday?”” He said and I just looked at him. “You have no class.” I said and he shrugged. “I have class. Dude class.” He said and I just shook my head. How am I friends with this weirdo?

(Damien’s POV)

I got up with (FN) as she and I made our way to our next class, the one I know we have with Fuka. I smirked as an idea formed. These two have been in that “Friends on the verge of lovers” trope and I ain't gonna wait four seasons to see it happen. We entered the room and the moment we did, Fuuka was already beside us. “Hey Damien, (FN)-Chan!” She greeted as I waved and (FN) did a hey. These two, standing here blushing at one another.

“Yo Fuuka.” I began, I felt (FN) look at me, almost like she thought I was gonna steal her. “I was wondering if you got any plans Saturday?” I said.

“No, I don't think so.” Fuuka said.

“And you (FN)?” I said, looking at the girl as she was surprised.

“Um...no, I am free.” She said.

“Well I am busy. Got stuff to do. But you two can hang out. Here.” I put a pair of tickets and Fuuka’s hand to a Martial arts action movie. “You two have fun on your date!” With that, I went to my seat.

(Your POV)

Did he…..did he really just do that!!!!!???? I looked at Fuuka, a blush equal to her as she looked at me. She looked at the tickets and gulped. “Um….so….you want to?” She asked. Is she really going along with this?! “Y-yeah I mean...we kinda already have the tickets.” I said.

Fuka smiled. “Well then, um, see you then I guess!” Fuka said and went to her seat as the bell rang. I went to mine and I passed Damien mouthed “You're welcome.” That….that smart idiot.

(That Saturday)

I stood by the movie theater, gently rocking in place as I looked at the text Damien just sent me. “Have fun and get that kiss!” I sighed and gently face palmed with my phone. “(FN)!” I turned my head and saw Fuuka, standing there in shorts, a white shirt, black jacket and boots. “Hey F-Fuuka!” I said and she smiled, a small blush on her face. “So um, wanna head in?” Fuuka said, rubbing the back of her neck. I nodded and we head in. We didn’t bother getting snacks, since it’s expensive as hell.

We sat down in the theater and while waiting for the movie to start, we just talked. “Can’t believe he got us together like this.” I said and Fuuka giggled. “Yeah….but not like either one would have asked the other out.” Fuuka said. “Well, I was gonna...but I just um….I was nervous.” I said. “Me too. Go and pick a fight with a bunch of grown men, no problem but asking out my friend and crush….” Fuuka let out a nervous laugh and I held her hand. “Well, now at least we are actually on a date.” I said and she smiled.

“Yeah! So let’s enjoy it!” She beamed and I got an equally as big smile. “Right.” It wasn’t long until the movie started. Like Damien said, it was a action movie heavy on the martial arts and stuff. I could tell Fuuka was having fun, since she was almost mimicking the punches of the actors I almost was watching her as much as I was watching the movie.

Once the movie ended, we decided to get something to eat. So while walking Fuuka was going on about the moves, saying how much cool it would be to fly through the air like they did and stuff. I just listened, enjoying how cute she was being. “What about you (FN)?” Fuuka asked.

“Mmmm?” I broke out of my thoughts.

“What was your fave part?”

“Oh um…..guess that whole Buddy Cop thing it had going. I kind enjoy dumb little things like that.” I said.

“Yeah, that was pretty funny to watch. But I still think the best part was all the action scene.”
“Feels like that it was all action, which I guess keeps it to the none stop action.”

We arrived at a fast food place, since neither one of us really cared about what we were going to eat. After ordering and picking it up, we just talked about random things. I asked how Fuuka’s training was going and that sent her on a 15 minute monologue of sorts. I just got as much enjoyment watched her talk, then just talking with her. Her energy, way she motions with her hands, everything.

We finished eating and spent the rest of the day walking, window shopping and such. It wasn’t long before the sun began to set and I decided to walk Fuuka home. We held hands on the walk, and while quite, it felt nice just being this close. As we arrived at her house, Fuuka turned to me. “Even though this happened because of a trick….I like it a lot.” Fuuka said and I nodded. “Y-yeah, I had fun too. So…..maybe you would like to do this again, maybe next week or sooner?” I said and Fuuka blushed, smiling a bit too.

“Sure! I wouldn’t mind. Guess we are official now.” Fuuka said.

“Only one way to seal it.” I said.

I leaned in for a kiss, and Fuuka did too. Our lips locked and it was definitely what I imagined.  Fuuka and I kept at it for a bit longer, until the need for air became too great and we split a part. “Heh, didn’t think kissing would be fun.” Fuuka said. “But it’s really fun with you.” I giggled. “Same.” I said and gave her one more quick kiss. “Well, guess I better get going.” I said. “Text you tomorrow?”

“Sure! Good night then.” Fuuka said with a kiss on my cheek and headed inside. I pumped my fist and began a skip home.