Winter's Night

(Vampire Girl X Male Reader)

(So, I was trying to make a already existing character into a vampire, but then decided “Screw it, make a vampire.” Anyways, I hope you all enjoy.

Vampire’s Name: Natalie Westler (If anyone gets the reference, comment.))

(Your POV)

I stood outside a small bar, the patrons inside happily talking and enjoying the nice drinks. So why was I outside? “Surprised you aren’t inside.” I turned my head and smiled as I saw the very woman who I was waiting for: Natalie Westler. Her white hair blended nicely as, her teal eyes were bright in the street light, and finally her pale skin looked nice. She had on a tan jacket with white fur color, and underneath a black shirt with black pants and tan boots. A silver cross right dangling nicely around her neck. All topped off with blue earings.

“Aren’t you cold?” Natalie asked, a rather cute accent going with her sweet voice. “A little, but thought it be rude that I wait in a warm building, while you are walking in this.” I said and Natalie giggled. “Please, don’t go catching a cold because of me. It wouldn’t do anyone good.” Natalie said, putting her hand on my cheek. Her smooth skin felt nice as I blushed a bit. Natalie giggled before taking my arm and we walked in.

The warm air hit me and any sense of cold was quickly replaced with a new found warmth, one that I was instantly happy for. We soon found a both, and we took our seats. “So, what you been up to?” Natalie asked. “Oh you know, same old, same old. Just getting in jobs when I can.” I said, playing with a straw that was at the table. “I doubt your job could be boring. I am sure you get interesting Requests.” Natalie said, her fingers tapping on the table.

“Maybe, but if we are being honest anything I find weird, you could find normal.” I said.

“Well, why don't you try?” Natalie said.

“Okay, well, some guy wanted me to put up this add site, for people looking to take care of him as a Aduilt baby.” I said and Natalie laughed a bit.

“And you said I would find that normal?” She said and I blushed.

“I guess it was dumb for me to asume. Considering how long we hung out.”

“It is fine.”

The night went on as I expected, Natalie and I talking, but either drinking. So it was strange for us to meet up in a bar, but what else would be open this time? I offered a club setting, but Natalie said she didn’t like clubs and I admit, I didn’t either, so that was a huge relief. It was about midnight when we left. Natalie held onto my arm as we walked down the street, heading towards my apartment.

“You sure you want to go back to your place?” Natalie asked, sounding rather nervous. “Of course, I mean, our nights only last still we leave the bar…..I kinda want to hangout more and well….maybe we can keep it going? N-not that I meant anything lewd I just….” I closed my mouth and just waited for any sort of no. Instead, I was met with a hand gently cupping my cheek as I looked at Natalie.

“Do not worry, I know you are a kind hearted one, and your intentions are pure. But….it is eye who is impure.” She said. “I don’t believe that. You seem pretty pure to me….or is there something you aren’t telling me?” I asked and Natalie looked away. “I...I think I should go.” Natalie said but I quickly wrapped my arms around her. Natalie stiffened up, before nuzzling against me.

I gently pat her head as she looked up at me. It wasn’t long before our lips were locked in a kiss. Her lips were cold, but guess that wasn’t strange given the winter air. But still, I didn’t mind too much since well….I was kissing a woman I had fallen for. I let go and we stood there in the snow, just embracing one another. “Let’s…..go somewhere warmer.” Natalie said and I nodded. “Sure.”

It wasn’t long before we were at my apartment, and after invitined Natalie in, we were on my couch, out coats on a nearby chair, boots by the door. We were lip locked again, Natalie on top of me as I was underneath, my hands on her waist as she held onto my shoulders. It was a heated kiss, as I soon moved my hands up but Natalie stopped me. “No….not yet.” She said and I nodded. Natalie looked at me, her eyes entrancing mine as she smiled, gently petting me.

She then frowned, before having me sit up with her. “There is something I want to tell you, but you must take me serious in it.” She said and I nodded. “Of course, why would you think I wouldn’t?” I asked. “Because….I guess I would assume.” She said and I giggled. “It came full circle.” I joked and we both laughed a bit. I held her hand and Natalie looked at me. “Whatever you have to say, I won’t think any different of you.” I said and Natalie nodded. “Then….close your eyes.” She said.

I did so. “Okay, open.” I opened my eyes and I was taken aback for a second. Natalie’s normally teal eyes were now red, blood red. She looked at me a bit nervous. “Well...what do you think?” She said and I was a bit stunned. But nonetheless it was a small thing as I got closer and put a hand on her cheek. “Heh, well, that explains a lot.” She said and she looked surprised. “You….you knew?” She said.

“Um...well, I guess it started with only night time meet ups, the lack of eating and drinking, and well...I saw your fangs once.” I said and Natalie was still a bit stunned. “So...then…” “I don’t mind. You are the most beautiful, caring, and nice woman I ever met. I want nothing more but to be with you, and well, you being a Vampire is kinda cute.” I said. Natalie teared up a little before hugging me, and giving me a taste of the vampire strength, but I held her back nevertheless and we shared a long hug.

I let out a yawn and Natalie smiled, gently kissing my neck. “I think someone is tired?” She said and I nodded, another yawn escaping me as I stood up. “Um….want to, stay the day?” I asked. “Sure~” She said and stood up with me we went to my bedroom. It was funnily enough the one room without a window was my bedroom. After I took off my shirt, I crawled under the covers, where shortly afterwards I felt Natalie crawl in afterwards, and I felt that she took off her pants and now was in her underwear and shirt. She nuzzled against me and that was that.

“Good night my love~” Natalie said.

“Good night….love you too~” I said and fell asleep shortly after.