The Hunter and The Healer

(Highschool DxD: Asia X Van Helsing Male Reader)

(So I was watching the Van Helsing movie with Hugh Jackman, (I like that movie a lot), and I got the idea for this oneshot, so, here we are. Also, there is cursing, like one word, but it's in a reference to one of the best movies. Tell me if you get it.)

(Third Person)

“In other news, another scene of violence was found today. Like the others, police cannot identify the means of these acts. However, the most recent attack has some surveillance footage.”

A video played. On the screen, a man walked on the screen, pulling out a gun and firing at something. After he finished, he watching something light up for a moment, before noticing the camera and shooting it.

“Police have yet to identify the man in this video. If you have any information-” The TV turned off as a young man, maybe in his early twenties, sat on a bed. “Damn.” He muttered as he stood up from his chair and tossed the remote on the bed. He walked over to a table when he finished loading the last of his bullets into a revolver. He spun the cylinder of the revolver, it being engraved in markings. The man put it on the holster with another, put a large trench coat, and a wide brim hat, pulling a red scarf over his nose and mouth.

He opened the door to his apartment and left, setting out on the night.

(WIth Rias’s group)

“Jeez, another?” Issei watched as once again, another news report came about another one, this time a body found. The person found is unknown, but he was said to have a weird tattoo on his arm. Rias, who has been keeping an eye on these events, recognized the tattoo being the brand of division in the church.

“You think it could be a stray?” Kiba asked.

“No, doesn’t seems like the case.” Rias said.

“So then, there is a guy walking around, shooting at walls and happened to kill a guy?” Issei asked, turning off the TV.

“I don’t know, but I want to know who he is.” Rias said. “Has the familiars found anything?” Rias asked Asia and Akeno. “Yes, they have spotted a man in a large coat and hat walking towards a abandoned warehouse.” Akeno reported. “Alright, let’s go then.” Rias said, opening a portal.

Once the group arrived, they head inside. The inside of the warehouse was empty, say for one occupant in the office above. A man was soon tossed out the window and hit the ground as Rias and crew hid behind some left over boxes as a figure jumped out. “You know Helsing, you are quite the bloodhound for the church, hunting us down like this.” The man said. He looked like a priest, but his white skin, red eyes, and fangs said otherwise.

Van Helsing in black stood up. “You think the church sent me? They didn’t give two hail mary’s about what happened. Too busy with the “real threats.” Besides, gotta live up to great grandpa reputation.” Helsing said.

The vampire hissed as it charged down the man. He rolled out of the way, drawing twin revolvers and firing at the vampire as it jumped from place to place. The vampire grabbed his coat and threw him again, Helsing hitting another wall and denting it. He stood up, quickly reloading, but the vampire was before him, grabbing his throat.

“Heh, who knew I would get to kill a Helsing?” The vampire said. “No one.” Helsing had a wrist mounted knife pop out and jabbed the vampire in the forehead, the blade coming off as he dropped. The vampire yanked the blade out, before turning to see a pistol barrel to his face. “Vale Cecidissent.” The man said, pulling the trigger and turning the vampire to ash.