Love Triangle

Fire Emblem: Robin X Male Reader X Lucina

(This is a Request from @Volteg77 )

(Your POV)

I sat at Lunch as to my left and right were my two best friends. Lucina and Robin. Lucina had long dark blue hair, held back by a heard band, her eyes were two different shades of blue which was neat. She was the more athletic one, head of the track team and has taken classes in hand to hand and Swordsmanship. Robin had white hair that was tied into pigtails, with magenta eyes. You could say if Lucina was the brawn, Robin was the brains. She had A’s in just about every subject.

The three of us have been friends since forever basically. But of course when you are friends for that long, things tend to...come up. Feelings and what not. By that I of course mean love. See, I may have had a crush on them, both of them. Robin for her odd, yet lovable personality and how sweet she is. Lucina for her tomboyish nature, yet as equally sweet and comforting at times. Both girls I cared for, and I would love to be with either one, but I didn’t know if they saw me as a potential boyfriend.

For all I know, I was in a Friendzone so deep there is no out. But was I wrong.

I didn’t see it as first, but both girls had shared my feelings. Both Girls. Meaning that I had to make a choice...and not an easy one. But I would have to think on it, hard.

“(FN).” I looked up from my tray and looked at Robin. “Yeah?” I said. “You alright? You been looking at your food for a while.” Robin asked, putting her hand on my forehead as I suppress a blush. “Uh, yeah, I am fine! Just thinking about stuff.” I said. “You sure?” Robin asked, moving her hand to my cheek. Lucina moved her hand and I looked at her. “Come on Robin, I am sure he is fine.” Lucina said. It was funny how motherly Robin is sometimes.

“Right. Anyway, I need to go. I promised Owain I would help him with….something.” I said and stood up, dumping my food on my way out of the cafeteria. I walked towards one of the empty rooms and inside I found Owain along with Inigo and Severa. Closing the door behind me, I bashed my head against the door. “Why does life hate me?” I said. “If life hated you, then why do you have two positively wonderful girls wishing for your love?” Inigo said as he walked up and patted my back.

“I think our love struck companion means why must the gods give him such heavenly beauties, only for him to be forced into choosing one, while leaving the other in sadness!” Owain said, over the top as ever. Severa sighed. “Jeez Owain. Just say it; (FN) is too much of a wimp to pick one.” Severa said.

“Yes, but I was trying to be comforting in a way.” Owain said.

“Say it how ever you three want to say it. You are all right.” I said as I looked up from the door and at them.

“So...who?” Severa said.

“I don’t know.” I said as I slide to the floor.

“The ties of friendship and love! Bindings so strong that can-”

“OWAIN!”
“Huh...sorry.” He said.

“It’s fine. He’s just being him.” I said and waved my hand.

Everyone was silent for a moment, until Owain perked up. “Got it! Maybe there is a way to bring joy to all!” Owain said. “Owain, English.” Severan said. “R-Right. Why not tell them and let them decide?” Owain said and Severa blinked. “THAT IS YOUR IDEA!!??” She yelled. “It isn’t a bad idea.” Indigo said rubbing his chin. “What?!” Severa said. “You two really think it will work?” I said and Severa grabbed me. “Do you really think it will work?” She said and I sighed. “It’s better than nothing.” I said and Severa shook her head. “No no no! I refuse to let you use that idea! Here is what YOU will do.”

(Third Person)

“Where is he?” Lucina said as she and Robin stood by the front gate. Normally (FN) would be here by now to walk home with them, but he hasn’t showed up yet, so both girls were a bit worried. “He did say he was helping out Owain. Maybe it was something important?” Robin suggested. “Well….true. Knowing Owain it was probably something grand.” Lucina said, sighing at her Cousin’s normally flashy nature. That was when (FN) came running out. “Sorry, to took longer than I thought.” (FN) said with a slight pant.

“It’s not a problem. Just glad you showed up.” Lucina said as both her and Robin to a side. (FN) had a nervous look as he remembered Severa’s plan.

(Flashback)

“As them to your place, make them feel nice and special, and then just tell them. A woman loves it when she feels special.” Severa said. “Are we talking about Lucina, and Robin? Or you?” Inigo said and Severa glared at him. “The point is, let them know simply that they are your most valued friends and what you chose wasn’t a easy thing. Just be honest.” Severa said.

(Flashback End)

(FN) let out a breath. “Um, would you two like to come over? I um, would like to talk about something.” (FN) asked. Both girls looked at him, and then soon smiled. Both girls were hoping he would, since they had made a plan in his absence. “Sure!” Both girls said and (FN) smiled, looking forward as his blush came forth. They arrive at (FN)’s apartment, since his parents live in another part of the world at the moment. (FN) set down his bag with the girls and offered them drinks and stuff. (FN) did so and the girls sat in the living room. “So, you think this is the way?” Lucina said. “Yeah, trust me. Everyone will be happy, especially us.” Robin said with a wink and Lucina nodded.

(FN) came back and set down the drinks. He sat down across from them and let out a sigh. “So um….” He was trying to think of something to say, though it wasn’t easy since he wasn’t always confident. “Y-you girls know you are the best friends., and I wouldn’t do anything to make you girls sad right?” (FN) began and the girls nodded. He was about to continue, but Robin held up her hand. “Hang on, before you can say anything more. We know exactly why we’re are here.” She said and (FN) sighed.

“So much for that plan. Wait, how did you figure it out?” He asked.

“You forget who I am.” Robin said proudly and Lucina rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, (FN). The three of us are in...for a lack of a better word Love Triangle.” Lucina said.

(FN) nodded. “Yeah, and well I know I have to choose one of you, right?” (FN) said and to his utter surprise both girls shook their heads.

That was when they got up and sat beside (FN) on either side. “You see, the two of us have discussed it for a while and you see, we don’t want to put you through that kind of stress.” Lucina said. “Yeah, it’s seems rather mean, having to choose between your best friends.” Robin said. (FN) was bushing still. “So...so than what did you pick?” I asked. Both girls smiled and got closer and whispered. “We picked to share.” They whispered together and (FN) blushed even redder. “What?!” He asked and they giggled. “It was mostly Robin’s idea. I agreed to it, since well it means I can be with you and you aren’t having to struggle, besides isn’t this a guys dream?” Lucina asked.

“Um...well, sometimes yeah. But I-” He began then stopped. “I guess we can try this.” Both girls smiled and cuddled up to him. They stayed like that for a while, until Robin moved (FN)’s face and kissed him. “Hey! I thought I was going to kiss him first!” Lucina said. “Too slow.” Robin giggled as Lucina took (FN)’s head and kissed him next.

(Bonus)

“I can’t believe it.” Severa said as she saw the loving trio all happy together. “I thought only Inigo could be this despicable.” She put her head on the desk. “I say our friend has gotten lucky. We should be happy for him.” Inigo said, though he was looking down as well. “Well put my friend! (FN)’s heart has finally ended it’s crusade and now lies to within the hands of the ones he loves~” Owain said.

“Shut up Owain.”