Alien Love

(Boku No Hero Academia: Mina Ashido X Male Reader)

(This is a request from @1BerryGirlLover1 so here you go buddy.)

(U.A High)

I sat on the side of U.A. High’s main building. Yes, on the side. It was lunchtime and I was just reading. I let out a sigh as my thoughts drift towards someone, a certain pink skinned alien looking girl, Mina Ashido. I met Mina during the Practical test and even saved her from a few of those training bots. When I found out I had the same class, I was pretty happy and a bit excited since I may have formed a crush on her. And the past few weeks may have made that crush stronger.

Course I was afraid of making a move, since I was one of those guys who fears rejection like it would be death itself. I sighed and put my book down, or more stuck it to the wall. “What do you think buddy? Should I ask her out already?” I asked Symbi. A small black face emerged from my chest. Everyone thought it looked creepy as all hell, but I didn’t mind it so much. Symbi nodded his “head” and I rolled my eyes. “Figured you would say so. I let out a sigh and he went back in. “Yo! (FN)!” I looked down to see Denki and Eijiro waving at me. I grabbed my book and hopped down. “Hey guys.” I said as I stood up. “What’s up?”

“Dude, I just heard something interesting. Mina might ask you out.” He said and I raised an eyebrow.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah. See, I was walking by the girl’s table when I overheard something about Mina and talking with her crush. And we don’t know anyone else that could be.” Denki said.

I got a big smile and Eijiro nudged my arm. “She’s heading towards class now. You two might be the only ones there by the time everyone else gets there.” He said. I nodded and with excitement in the heart crawled up the side of the building. I heard Denki say “It’s creepy when he does that” as I chuckle and went to the roof and quickly to where the windows across our classroom was. I crawled in and walking inside, I spotted Mina. She wasn’t the only one though, but Shouto and Izuku were too engrossed in a book.

I calmly walked over to Mina, who looked up from her phone and at me. She got a huge blush and I blushed as well. “H-hey, so….I wanted to talk with you about something.” I began. “M-me too!” Mina said. “H-how about you go first?” She said and I nodded. I cleared my throat. “Um….well. I was maybe wondering if you would like to…..” I take in a breath. “Go out with me….this weekend?” I said, causing my face to increase dramatically in redness. Mina was also blushing like crazy. It was silent for a moment, and I was sure Izuku and Shouto were looking at us intently now.

Mina then jumped at me and hugged me. “Yes!” She said accidently and held me. I hugged her back and when we let go, I saw not only the two boys, but everyone else looking at us. “Privacy is not a thing.” I said as Mina giggled.

(That Weekend)

I sat on a park bench, or more the back stop of the bench as I waited for Mina. I admit, my rocking back and forth was from nervousness, but at the same I was very excited. I heard giggling and saw Mina had arrived. “You look funny sitting like that.” She said and I chuckled, hopping of the bench. “Yeah, I bet I do.” I said. Mina walked up to me and ran a hand through my hair. “But it suits you, as well as this.” She messed up my hair. “Hey! I spent a good ten minutes on that.” I said, putting it back best I could. “Yeah but your hair looks better like that.” She said and I couldn’t help but smile a bit at that. “Well, if you say so.” I said. “I do!” Mina said and took my arm.

“Sooooo, where are you taking me?” She said asked, leaning against me. “Well, I was think we go see a movie and then maybe walking around?” I said. “Sounds like fun!” She said and we were off. During the walk there, while we were at a light. I noticed a girl walk past us on her phone, despite the red light. I quickly shot out some webbing and grabbed her back, yanking her back towards me. She shrieked a bit, just before a car could hit her. “Sorry, but you just walked out there.” I said.

“T-thank you!” She said. The light turned green and the both of us went on to the theater. “That was pretty fast reaction.” Mina said and I blushed a bit. “Heh, just that hero instinct.” I said. We arrived and looked through the movies. Both of our eyes fell upon a alien themed movie and looked at each other, knowing exactly what we wanted to watch. I ordered the tickets and got snacks as we headed inside the theater. “I guess I shouldn’t be surprised you would like alien movies, considering what you tried to name yourself.” I said and Mina giggled at me. “Hey, I thought I take something negative and turn it positive.” She said.

“What do you mean?” I asked and Mina bit her lower lip.

“….Durning middle school I would get picked on. One name was always alien and the like.” She said.

I wrapped my arm around her and smiled. “Well….screw them. I say you looking like an alien is one of your most attractive feature. Especially your eyes, your dark, deep eyes.” I said and Mina giggled, blushing madly at my comments.

Soon, the lights dimmed and that was our que to become quiet. Mina leaned against me and we watched the movie while silently eating and taking a drink every so often. The movie was about a bunch of scientists finding a alien life form looking like Symbi got loose and began to attack everyone. Not the first of its kind, but it was fun to watch. As we watched, I looked down at our hands, which were intertwined and I saw Symbi was holding her as well. I smiled and with my other hand patted my leg, which made him jump and crawl back up onto my arm.

After the movie, we went on said walk. We walked down the shopping district, looking at several stores and such. Our hands never left each other’s as we walked. I looked inside one shop and asked Mina to wait for a second as I headed inside. I looked around the shop, which was a jewelry shop specializing in some creative looking necklaces and stuff. “Can I help you?” A girl with a pair of lizard eyes looked at me. “Yeah, I was wondering if I could get the two necklaces in the window?” I asked. “Which one?” She asked and I described the one I wanted and she nodded. She walked over to said necklace and brought it over.

“I take it this is for someone special?” She said. I nodded and she brought up the total. I paid and pocketed the box. Exiting the shop, Mina looked at my hand as I take it out of the pocket. “What did you buy?” She asked. I smiled and took her hand. “I will show you in a bit. Come on.” I said whisked her away.

About ten minutes later, we were overlooking some of the city from a large staircase. I looked over it as the sun began to set. I looked at Mina and giggled as she looked at me with pout. “Okay, I will show you it now.” I said and took out my pocket the box. I opened it and inside were a pair of necklaces. One was blue, the other pink, and when put together formed a alien’s head. “Here.” I said and handed Mina the pink one.

She let out a happy shriek and put it on her neck, while I put on mine. We put them together and Mina hugged me. I hugged her back and rubbed her back. She then grabbed my face and kissed me. After the initial shock (From the sudden action) I sunk into the kiss and put my hands moved down to her waist as her arms wrapped around my neck. “You know, if this is the first date. I am really excited for the second.” Mina said, once our lips parted. I smiled and put my forehead against hers.

“Then how about meeting up say, Wednesday?” I asked. “Sure!” Mina said and snuggled against me. I smiled and kissed her head. “Love you my Knight in Shining Black.” Mina said.

“Love you too my Alien Queen.”