The Hound Masters

(Akame GA Kill: Seryu X Male Reader)

(Random one shot is random.

You Teigu takes the from of a Irish Wolf hound named Conry. He has dark gray fur. While in his normal state, he is a formidable hound, on command, he can activate his Trump card. His Trump card is her turns into a massive version of himself.

Conry:

Enjoy. )

(Third Person)

On a road, heading to a small village. Three members of the Jaegers are going to see if the rumors are true of a Teigu user in the area. Seryu, Wave, and Bols are the ones to head out and confirm these rumors.

“So, any idea what exactly they say this Teigu looks like?” Wave asked.
“From what the report says, it looks like a dog.” Seryu said.
“Wait, so it’s another living one?” Wave asked.
“Indeed. But I doubt it could be as cute as my Koro.” Seryu said, hugging her Teigu.
“Ruff.” Koro said.

A little down the road, they heard a scream. Kicking the horses, the group raced forward until a man came running out of the woods. He had blood on him and when he saw the trio, he tried getting up to ask for help, but a house d launched from the woods and lodged it’s teeth into his throat as it ripped and teared into it.

A whistle came. “Conry, here boy.” A male voice said and the dog stopped, standing up straight as his master came out of the woods. He was cladded in leather armor, with a over coat, gloves and boots. In one hand was a leash and on his belt a sword, a hook, and a rope.

“Come here boy. Whose the best dog in all the lands. You are.” The boy said, getting on his knees and petting the dog. As the Jaegers road up, Conry stopped and turned to them. The moment Koro and Conry made eye contact, they began to growl.

“Conry/Koro, no, bad boy! Huh?” Both Seryu and the boy looked at each other, before they smiled. The boy stood up. “Greetings travlers. I am sorry you had to see that, but let it be a warning, incase you are up to mischief.” The boy said.

“Wait, are you threating us?” Wave asked.
“No sir. Just giving you a friendly warning. My village is up ahead, and I am it’s hound master. I am simply making sure none of you are enemies to Justice.” The boy respond.
“The opposite actually! We are warriors for Justice! Have you heard of the Jaegers?” Seryu said.

The boy’s eyes widen a bit, before bowing, Conry doing the same. “M-My apologies then! I-I didn’t know I was in the presence of members of the Jaegers.” He said. They laughed. “Its Alright, you were just doing your job.” Bols said and The boy stood up. “Yes…right. Um, let me introduce myself. I am (FN), and this is my best friend Conry.” He said, bowing again, as well as Conry.

“It’s nice to meet you (FN). I am Wave, these are my teammates, Bols, and Seryu.” Wave said.
“So, what brings you out here?” (FN) asked.
“We came on the rumors that someone had a Teigu. Have you seen them? It's supposed to look like a dog.” Seryu asked.
(FN) let out a small chuckle. “Then you are in luck. Meet Corny: The King of Hounds.” (FN) said.