An Oni's Swordsman

(Fate: Shuten-Douji x Male Reader)

(Your POV)

My eyes open as sunlight gently poured through the window. I yawned as I streachted what little of my body I could. I couldn't really moved much, since of the small form on my body. Looking down, I smiled at the female form that laid there. She was a Oni known for her bloodthirst, her rather secret life, and her small war with Raikou. Shuten-Doji.

Some would say sharing your bed with an Oni would only invite death, and while that was the case many years ago, now, it is a much different. Especially considering that I am wedded to this perticular Oni. My hand moved to her hair, the soft strands brushing my skin as I felt her own bare flesh warm mine under the covers.

It is strange to think about, me being married to such a creature. But yet....I didn't mind. Still, I was fun to think about the first night I spent with the Oni.

(Japen, Heian Period)

I walked down the roads of a village. During this time, I was a simple Ronin. Or well, simple would be an understatement, since I was known as the Toraisodoronin, for my three sword style of combat. I was also often called the Yotta Saru Ronin as well, since I admit to thinking the ability to fight drunk with a sword and not hurt yourself is a powerful skill. But hey, that was just me.

Nevertheless, that night I had finished a big mission and was looking for a night of absolute fun. So, arriving at the bar in this place, I entered and took a seat. I slapped down some money, ordered the best and began. I was maybe half way through the bottle, not really feeling effected, when I saw a woman walked in. That moment, I was entranced. She had short black hair that was evenly cut, the bangs too. Her skin was pale like a moon as she wore a purple Kimono. She looked at me, and with a wink and wave, began walking over to me. I just sat there, unsure until she was before me. It was then I noticed her height.

"Have I caught your eye warrior~?" She said, sitting at my table. It took me a moment as I felt heat on my face. Maybe it was the Sake talking, but I admit she is breathtaking. "Why yes...you have. Heh." Crap, maybe I am starting to feel it. The girl smiled before taking the bottle and taking a drink straight from me. "Mmmmm, I see you have excellent taste~" She said.

"Thanks." I said. The girl giggled, before taking a seat closer to me.

"What's the matter? Does my beauty intimidate you~?" She asked.

"If I am being honest, I do find you breathtaking. Heh, which I admit strange."

"How so?"

"Well, I admit to having been with a few before, and while all rather attractive you...you put the to shame. So, seeing you is rather surprising, I mean, in a good way." I said, taking a drink. I somehow doubt that drinking more will work, but whatever. "I see~ So then I am able to make you blush and become nervous like this? How interesting~" She said and got closer. At this point she is just on top of me as I looked at her. "Well, how about I take you somewhere, and we become more....acquainted~?" She asked.

I did get a bigger blush. What is going on with me?! I am the guy who fights with a sword in his mouth for crying out loud! Nevertheless I smiled and grabbed the bottle of Sake, chugging down the rest. "Sure~" I said.

It was maybe twenty so minutes later until I was at this house away from the village. The girl lead me inside, where I was seated and she brought out what she said was her own "Home brewed" special. "So, mind if I ask for your name?" I said to her. The girl took a sip and smiled. "You may call me Shuten~" She said. "That's a nice name, my name is (FN)." I said.

Honestly I couldn't remember much after that. I woke up the next morning, hangover and all. However I noticed that I was alone. "Shuten?" I looked around the house, but I couldn't find her. If anything it was like she never lived here. I left the house and ended up asking about, and the answers I got shocked me. As it turned out, Shuten was an Oni.

I was told an encounter with her often could lead to death, but yet here I stand. That of course made a few doubt me but they were more than willing to tell me to go to Mount Ooe. So I did.

I arrived at the mountain, only to find a few soldiers sitting about a path leading up. They stopped me, telling me they had orders from Lord Raikou, to which I wasn't really caring about. They insisted I turned back, but I wasn't a man to listen too well to Soldiers considering. So, in a swift move I just knocked out the three of them and went on the path up.

Wasn't long before it started getting dark, I wasn't sure how far up I would be going. So, taking a seat by a tree, I began setting up a camp. "Seems I may have killed you~" I jumped up from my fire to see Shuten standing there, but this time, she had her horns out. I smiled at her before sitting back down. "Why say that?" I asked. "Because you heard that I was an Oni, and now you wish to slay me~ Am I right?" She said, walking towards me. I scoffed at her question.

"No, afraid I don't find a certain bloodlust in killing a woman of any kind, especially one that gave a night that I don't seem to remember too much." I said and Shuten laughed.

"I see, so then what brings you here? Surely you mustn't have fallen for me?" Shuten said.

"Honestly that might be it. I never met anyone who can just make me fluster, I mean I admit...I am starting to feel a bit nervous, but not because of the fact your an Oni but..." I said and Shuten looked at me a bit surprised, before falling back to the sultry look.

"I see...." Shuten walked over to me, before getting on her hands and knees and crawled over to me. I admit the blush had come forth once she was close. "So then, you indeed have fallen for me, how cute~ Mmmm, maybe I can, use this." Shuten straddled me and looked into my eyes. "I have a deal for you (FN). You become my, underling, serve me and only me, and I might return your feelings~" Shuten said.

She put her hand inside my shirt and ran it along my chest. "I admit, you are quite an interesting catch. How flustered you get when you are around me, the cute blush, and well, your swordsmanship is quite powerful~" Shuten said and grinned at me. I know many would think twice about possibly signing is life away to an Oni, and yet.

"Very well, then my blades are yours~" I said and with a kiss and maybe a bit more, I was under the employment of an Oni. It was like this for only a few months though as Minamoto No Raikou's came with his riders. They were shock to see me, and I took down a lot of them before I finally succumbed to my own wounds. But it was worth it, as even though I laid dying, knowing that I failed, I at least got to know the love of my life.

(Present)

I felt the bed shift a bit as Shuten began to stur. I looked down at her a smiled as she yawned, gently looking up at me. "Good morning~" I said as my hand brushed over her cheek. Shuten smiled and adjusted herself, so she was closer to my face. "Morning~" Shuten said as she locked lips with me.