Prologue

THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER ONE
Night of  the Semi-Formal

THE AFTERMATHCHAPTER ONENight of  the Semi-Formal

  Greendale:

   Queenie woke up with a gasp as she sat up from laying on unknown grounds. Her eyes slowly fluttered open to see an unknown girl with blonde hair bent down near her, staring down at her, "Hello, Miss? Can you tell me your name?" She asked in a calm and soothing tone.

  "Where am I?" Queenie asked quietly, having no idea where and why she was there.

   "Greendale," She replied quietly, "Can you stand?"

   "How am I in Greendale? Where's Jason?" Queenie questioned as she tried her best to sit up. Her bones and muscles ached as she did so. It felt as if she hadn't moved a muscle in months. Maybe that was because it was slightly true.

  "Jason? You mean Jason Blossom?" The lady gasped when she heard the name the Jones girl spoke up, "Are you Queenie Jones?"

  "Yes, why?" Queenie asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion as she stared at the girl.

  The girl stayed quiet as she helped the Serpent girl get to her feet. The girl had an arm wrapped around Queenie for support to stop Queenie from falling.

  "You've been missing for almost two months." The girl explained, "Jason Blossom's body was found last night."

  "What do you mean 'body'?"

   "He's dead. He was found with a bullet wound to the head."

   Queenie looked at the girl shocked, "What?"

    Before either of them could react, Queenie fainted, her body falling straight to the ground unconscious.

  AN: Just a prologue until I start the actual first chapter.