3.21

THE SECOND TIME AROUND
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

The sun beamed through the open blinds in Sweet Pea's trailer as both Queenie and Sweet Pea laid together, fast asleep

The sun beamed through the open blinds in Sweet Pea's trailer as both Queenie and Sweet Pea laid together, fast asleep. They were unclothed from the eventful night before.

Queenie's eyes fluttered open as she began to wake up, Sweet Pea's arms still wrapped around her. She smiled when she heard Sweet Pea's small snores. She turned her head to the side to look at the clock in the room, it was nine A.M. on a Saturday, the same day she was scheduled to do that week's delivery for Penny. Queenie hoped there would be enough time that morning for her to visit her dad, she was dying to tell him how she won the race.

Soon enough, Sweet Pea let out a small groan as he began to move around a bit, indicating he was starting to wake up. His eyes opened and he smiled when he saw Queenie's lips curl into a smile, "Morning." He told her quietly.

Queenie kept smiling as she turned her body around so she was facing him, "Morning, handsome." She greeted him, leaning in for a quick kiss.

Just a few minutes later, the two teenagers were up out of bed and making breakfast together. They were laughing like crazy as Queenie tried to show Sweet Pea how to make pancakes the right way, "No, you gotta wait a bit, Pea. And you have to flip like this." Queenie explained. She grabbed Sweet Pea's wrist as she assisted him with flipping the pancake.

Finally, they had gotten it right and made a stack of pancakes with only having to throw out three unsuccessful ones, "You're so good at cooking! How?" He asked her shocked.

Queenie chuckled, "I'm not that good." She replied and Sweet Pea smiled.

"Is there anything you're not good at?" He asked her curiously.

"Lots."

______

At Shankshaw prison, Queenie had a smile on her face as she waited for her father to come. When he did, he sat down in front of the glass and placed the phone to his ear.

"I take it you won yesterday?" He asked curiously.

"Hell yeah," She laughed and FP smiled brightly.

"Knew you would win." He told her proudly, "How's things going out there besides you winning the race. Wasn't there something you wanted to tell me last time you were?"

Queenie let out a sigh, forgetting all about that. She literally forgot all about the money in her bank account. Queenie looked around at her surroundings to make sure no one was listening, which made FP concerned because he clearly noticed it.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked his daughter, deeply concerned.

Queenie was quiet for a moment before she finally spoken up, "After the Serpents, were arrested at Southside High during the raid, I went to the bank to see if I had enough money to bail my friends out. I figured I'd have a couple hundred in there, maybe even a thousand. But come to find out, it was five million." She explained, causing FP to frown in confusion.

"Queenie, why the hell is there five million dollars in your bank account?" He questioned her.

Queenie looking down at the table in front of. She didn't dare look her father straight in the eyes when she told him the news, "It was placed in my bank account the day Clifford Blossom commit suicide. I think it was him." She informed him and FP's eyes widened in shock.

• • •

That night, like every weekend, Sweet Pea got into his truck with Queenie by his side before they headed to Greendale with the crate of drugs in the back. It had been going on for weeks now, yet the two teenagers didn't seem to care. Queenie was keeping her younger brother from getting into any trouble and making some money while doing so and Sweet Pea got to spend more time with his girlfriend.

They drove down the dark street that barely had any street lights like they always did. It was the only direct way to Greendale without having to hit any mains street. Going down any main streets would only gain suspicions from others when they saw the large crate in the back of the truck, even more, when they saw that it was two Southside Serpents driving it.

Queenie let out a sigh, checking the phone on her phone. It was eleven thirty-two and Queenie was worried that they wouldn't make it in time. She looked over at Sweet Pea, whose attention was directed towards the road in front of them.

Just as Queenie was about to speak up, Sweet Pea beat her to it, "There's no need to worry, Queenie. We're almost there, we'll make it there in time." He assured her and Queenie couldn't help but smile at him.

"How did you know I was going to ask that?" She asked him curiously, still wearing a bright smile on her face.

"You sighed, meaning there was a chance you were going to start worrying. You do it a lot." He replied, quickly glancing at her before looking back at the road.

Queenie leaned forward in her seat and switched on the radio. She turned up the volume before flipping through the stations.

Soon enough, Queenie stopped on a station when a song both she and Sweet Pea knew. They shared a glance when they heard it. It was No Role Modelz by J. Cole. Both Queenie and Sweet Pea didn't seem like the teenagers to listen to Hip Hop music or Rap, but for some odd reason, they were into J. Cole. It was one of the many things they had in common.

"No way," Sweet Pea laughed at her, "This can't be a coincidence. We were literally just talking about this song before we left."

Queenie smiled at him, "Yup," She agreed with him, "Sing with me." She encouraged.

Sweet Pea laughed, "This is rap song, Queenie. You can't sing really sing it."

Queenie sighed at his comment, rolling her eyes, "Fine, then rap with me. You love this song, so do I. Come on, it'll waste some time. Plus, it's not like anyone's watching us, we're in a car. Let's just make a fool of ourselves together."

Sweet Pea was hesitant, but soon enough, he extended his arm out and turned up the volume. The two teenagers began to rap the song together in a jokingly, laughs being heard as they did it.

Luckily, they ended up getting to the Greendale warehouse just in time for midnight. And after that, they were back in Sweet Pea's truck, heading back home, singing songs together as they did so.

AN: Ugh, I missed my streak of posting more than one chapter a day, I didn't post any yesterday and the day before (I think)