4.6

THE END 

  CHAPTER SIX

  After school, Queenie, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Jughead all hung out at the Whyte Wyrm together

  After school, Queenie, Toni, Sweet Pea, and Jughead all hung out at the Whyte Wyrm together. Fangs was with Mandy, picking up Mickey from jail so they weren't there. Toni sat at a table, drinking her drink as she listened to Jughead's rant.

   Sweet Pea was sitting at the new game machine that they had at the Wyrm. Queenie sat beside him on her own chair, watching as he gradually got better at it. She slightly laughed at the facial expression her boyfriend made while playing the game.

  "I can't believe you guys don't see it," Jughead complained as he pointed his index finger at himself, "Weatherbee is profiling us."

   Queenie raised her eyebrows at Jughead's choice of words, "Telling us what to wear?" He continued on, liting up the jacket he was wearing, "What's next? Brain implants, telling us what to do."

   "Jughead, please stop," Queenie groaned, "You're starting to sound like some conspiracy nut and I'm not having it. I'll have your ass disowned from the family." She told him jokingly and Sweet Pea laughed at her.

   "A school closed down," Toni added into Queenie's comment.

    "A crappy school," Sweet Pea added in also and Queenie got defensive.

     "Hey, I liked that school!" She argued and Sweet Pea rolled his eyes.

    "Says no one ever," He retorted before Toni began to speak again.

     "Yeah, and now we're at a better one," Toni told her friend, "With a computer lab, textbooks..."

      "And Toilets that actually flush." Sweet Pea added in again and Queenie chuckled.

       "What the hell is with you and toilet that flush?" She questioned jokingly.

       "Getting transferred to Riverdale is the best thing that could happen." Toni began again, ignoring Queenie and Sweet Pea's comments.

          "Maybe ever," Sweet Pea remarked before quickly glancing at Queenie, smirking, "Well, besides meeting Queenie."

          "So, if I have to take off my jacket, eight thirty to three, Monday to Friday, Hey, I'm down with that," Toni explained as Jughead stared at all three teenagers for a moment before walking off. 

  "Damn it," Queenie groaned in annoyance as she checked the time.

   "What is it? What's wrong?" Sweet Pea asked concerned and Queenie just laughed.

    "Nothing's wrong, Sweet Pea, I just have to get to work. Hey, at least I'll finally get to see my dad and tell him that eventful day I had," She told them, getting up from her seat next to Sweet Pea.

    Before leaving, she turned to Toni and Sweet Pea, "Hey, how much you wanna bet Jughead's going to wear his Serpent jacket anyway tomorrow?" She questioned and Sweet Pea furrowed her eyebrows.

  "Jughead wouldn't do that. He may be dumb, but he's not that dumb." He replied and Queenie just laughed.

    "I know my brother, he just got that jacket and he's too stubborn to give it up. Fifty bucks says he will."

   "Deal," Sweet Pea agreed.

______

Once starting her shift at Pop's, Queenie began taking people's orders and serving them also. After serving the customer, leaving nobody else, Queenie walked over to her father, who was in the middle of cleaning up a table, "I got two weeks of detention." She spoke up and FP quickly turned his head to give her a shocked expression.

  "You what?" He asked shocked, "Queenie, you haven't even been there a full day. What did you do anyway?"

 Queenie smiled, "For once, I actually didn't get in trouble for something I did. I took the blame for all the Serpents when the Bulldogs spraypainted a snake on the school seal and tried to get Weatherbee to think it was us. He tried to give all the Serpents a month of detention, so I said I did it." She explained and FP surprisingly looked proud.

  "In that case, good job." He told her just before the bell attached to the door rang, indicating that a customer was arriving.

   Queenie looked up at the door to see it was the one and only Kayla entering. She had a man with her that Queenie recognized to be the same one she was supposedly dating way back when, "Oh, fuck." She muttered under her breath, but it was clearly loud enough for FP, who was standing right near her, to hear.

  "What's wrong? What is it?" FP asked his daughter concerned.

  Queenie answered his question with a shake of her head before she walked over to Pop, who was standing at the front counter, "Hey, Pop?" She asked him, "I only have about left of my shift and I'm not feeling too well. Is it okay if I just go home now and make up my whole shift tomorrow?"

  Pop smiled, nodding his head, "Sure thing, Queenie. Hope you feel better."

  "Thanks, Pop." She thanked him, smiling before she exited the diner. As she began to walk toward Sweet Pea's truck, which he let her borrow, Queenie could hear footsteps close behind her.

  She whipped herself around, only to see that it was Kayla and her boyfriend. Queenie groaned when she realized her Serpent jacket was back at home, which held both her brass knuckles and pocketknife.

  "What do you want?" Queenie questioned with attitude, only to have Kayla chuckle.

 "You got our leader, Malachai, injured and stuck in jail. We tried to get back at you by messing with your boyfriend, but that didn't seem to work so why not just face the real problem head-on." The boy, whose name Queenie did not know of, told her.

  Kayla smirked as she took out a pocket knife from her jacket pocket. Queenie's eyes widened in fear and she slowly back up, knowing she wasn't going to be able to fight both of them while pregnant. Being pregnant never stopped her from kicking people's asses,  but this time, there was two of them and she had no weapons to use, "Please--" Queenie began to speak up.

   "Great, she's begging for her life. Not many people get to say they've gotten Queenie Jones to do that," The man laughed as he lunged forward and grabbed her by the arms. He roughly pushed her backwards, causing Queenie to fall to the ground and hit her head on a large rock that was lying on the grass where they stood near Pop's.

   "Get her up," She heard Kayla demand.

  Queenie could feel the blood dripping from her forehead from the cut that had formed after she hit her head on the rock. 

   "Hey!" Queenie heard somebody shout, "Let her go!"

AN: Who do you think's there to save her? Lemme just tell you, it's probably the last person you would think of. Not a Southsider and he may or may not be a football player...