4.8

THE END

CHAPTER EIGHT

   The next day at school before class started, Queenie sat with Sweet Pea, Toni, Mandy, and Fangs in the student lounge, waiting for Jughead to finally show

   The next day at school before class started, Queenie sat with Sweet Pea, Toni, Mandy, and Fangs in the student lounge, waiting for Jughead to finally show. Mandy was in the middle of complaining to the group about how there were no LGBT girls for her to get with while Queenie's attention was on Reggie, who had been looking at her for the past five minutes. Sweet Pea noticed this and tried his best to just ignore it as best as possible, knowing Queenie would get mad at him if he ended up making a scene about it.

  The group's attention went toward Jughead when he entered, wearing his Serpent jacket without a care in the world, "Oh, hey, guys." Jughead greeted his friend and Reggie immediately stopped looking at Queenie once hearing Jughead's voice.

  He frowned when he saw Jughead wearing his jacket and watched as the Jones boy casually walked over to the vending machine to get himself some food, "Take it off," Reggie spoke up as he placed down the basketball he had in his hands and got up from his seat.

  Once seeing Reggie stand up and start to make his way over, Sweet Pea and Fangs stood up from their seats while Toni, Mandy, and Queenie stayed where they were, not wanting to get involved in it all.

   As Reggie began to walk toward Jughead, two of his Bulldog friends followed in his footsteps, "Take off that jacket, Rat Boy." He demanded sternly.

   Jughead sighed as he turned his body around to face Reggie. He began to walk toward Reggie and Reggie began to walk toward him also, "Oh, Reggie. I don't think you know what this jacket means to me," Jughead told him, "Because you have no sense of honor, or history,or loyalty."

 "That's it!" Reggie growled angrily, lunging forward to grab ahold of Sweet Pea.

    Sweet Pea and Fangs ran over, joining in on the fight, "Should we, like, do something?" Toni asked Mandy and Queenie.

  Both older girls shared a glance before shaking their head, "Nah." They said in unison.

   Veronica, who was passing by the classroom, stopped when she saw the fight occur, "Oh, my God!" She complained loudly, "Mr. Weatherbee!"

   Only a few moments after, the whole group of Serpents and also Reggie sat in the front office, waiting to hear their punishment. Veronica stood off to the side with her purse gripped tightly in her hand. Jughead stood beside her, his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket.

  "You all have a week's detention," Weatherbee announced before he averted his attention to Jughead, "But I made myself clear to you, Mr. Jones. Take off that jacket right now or you're suspended."

   "Please, Jughead, just--" Veronica began to beg, but Jughead cut her off.

  "Then, I guess I'm suspended," Jughead replied before walking out of the office.