4.2

THE END 

CHAPTER TWO

  Queenie stood in front of the door of Sweet Pea's trailer, trying to find the courage to finally knock

  Queenie stood in front of the door of Sweet Pea's trailer, trying to find the courage to finally knock. Finally, she did so and waited for him to answer, but got none. She knew he was there because she saw his bike parked out front. She knocked once more, only to get no answer. She was about to knock again when the door suddenly opened, causing Queenie to jump in fright a bit.

   "Fangs, I told to just--" Sweet Pea began to yell angrily, only to see Queenie standing before him, "Queenie, what are you doing here?" He asked, her voice being a tone just above a whisper.

    Queenie gave Sweet Pea a sympathetic look when she saw his state. He had bags under his eyes like he hadn't slept in days and his eyes were a bit red and puffy, almost as if he had been crying recently.

   Queenie cleared her throat and tried to shake off her feeling of guilt. She rubbed the back of her neck with her left hand as she stared up at the tall Serpent, "I-uh-came here to talk to you. It's been a week since, you know, and Fangs and Toni kinda spilled the beans because they were sick and tired of hearing me bitch all the time." She explained and Sweet Pea sighed in frustration.

   "I told Fangs to keep his damn mouth shut." He complained and Queenie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

    "I said, Fangs and Toni, not just Fangs. Don't blame it on him," She defended her friend and Sweet Pea scoffed, rolling his eyes.

    "You're telling me that Fangs wasn't the first one to say something?" Sweet Pea questioned and Queenie couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

  "Yeah, no, I can't." She laughed slightly, causing Sweet Pea to laugh, also. 

   Queenie missed this. She missed being around him. Actually, she missed Sweet Pea in general; his constant nagging about how felt, his love for cuddling with her, the hotheadedness he had that matched hers, his protectiveness, his corny jokes, his head over heels love her. She missed everything

  Queenie sighed as she stared up at him for a long moment, both of them silent, "Tell me right now, Sweet Pea," She demanded, "Tell me that girl wasn't some random Serpent skank you hooked up and was actually that Ghoulie girl that caused the whole Malachai thing to happen last year." she pleaded and Sweet Pea nodded his head.

  "It was her, her name's Kayla. She came here, looking to start trouble. She wanted to talk, I agreed, thinking it would help get rid of her easier later on and then she tried to kiss me. I was just about to pull her off when I heard your voice. I tried to tell you, but you ran off. I tried to chase after you, but you already ran off. I've been trying to get in contact with you for days, but nothing has worked. And I told our friends about it all and told them to let me tell you, but now, I'm glad they did." Sweet Pea explained to her and Queenie was shocked.

  "I should have listened to you," She whispered quietly as tears began to form in her eyes, "I've been trying to hate for you for what you supposedly did, but you didn't even do anything." She replied, "I'm so so sorry."

  A tear fell down her cheek and Sweet Pea quickly wiped it before he cupped her face with his hands, "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, there's no need to cry." He told her in a soft voice. Queenie nodded her head slowly just before Sweet Pea leaned forward and kissed Queenie on the lips.

   After doing so, he pulled away and Queenie stared up at him, "Move in with me," She spoke up suddenly, much to both her and Sweet Pea's surprise.

   "What?" Sweet Pea frowned in confusion.

    "My dad helped me get a house for me and my babies so I can have more room when they're born. Move in with me." She proposed and Sweet Pea was shocked for a long moment before he finally nodded his head.

  ________

The next day at school, news had spread quickly about Southside High School shutting down. Once finding her friends and some other Serpents, the group made their way to the exit. 

  "Whoo!" Fangs and Sweet Pea shouted as they kicked open the high school's front doors. They were clearly more than excited about leaving that school, unlike Queenie, who was faking her enthusiasm.

   She wanted to stay at Southside High more than anything. Now, she was going to be forced to go back to Riverdale High, also known as Queenie's hell. Over the past couple months, she had made numerous enemies with the Northsiders. She wasn't on speaking terms with Archie, she didn't like Veronica, she only got along with Betty because it was her best friend's sister and her brother's girlfriend, and Reggie...Well, Reggie was just plain old Reggie.

   Jughead, Mandy, and Toni, who were sitting on the school's front steps, instantly looked up when they saw their friends extremely excited because of a reason they did not know of. Jughead gave them a confused look as he stood up from his seat while Toni and Mandy stayed sitting, "What's going on?" Jughead asked his friends confused.

  "This hellhole's officially closed," Queenie announced with a fake smile on her face, "No more Southside High."

    "What, how?" Toni asked, deeply confused by the revelation as she looked up at her three friends.

    "They say it's dangerous, gonna be quarantined," Sweet Pea informed them, "Who cares? We're all going to different schools."

   "Wait, this doesn't make any sense," Jughead replied, "Where are you guys going?"

   Sweet Pea smiled, "Same as you, you, Mandy, Queenie, and Fangs," He answered as he playfully punched Fangs on the chest, which his friend gladly returned, "We're going to RiverdaleHigh."

    Jughead's eyes widened at this and he instantly looked over at Queenie, who was avoiding eye contact. At first, he thought maybe the idea of picking Riverdale High was her idea, but now, by the way she reacted, he knew it wasn't. She actually wanted the opposite.

     "Think of all those Northside heads to knock," Sweet Pea added in enthusiastically. Both Fangs and Sweet Pea began to fake fist fight each other until Sweet Pea ended it with a fake uppercut. They both began to laugh until the whole group left, excluding Queenie, who decided to stay.

   She looked over at Jughead and shook her head, "I can't go back there." She told her brother, who let out a sigh.