3.25

THE SECOND TIME AROUND
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Queenie stood in near the pool table beside Sweet Pea, watching as Archie and Veronica walked up onto the front stage

Queenie stood in near the pool table beside Sweet Pea, watching as Archie and Veronica walked up onto the front stage. The two teenage Serpents had their backs leaning against the bar's wall as they watched closely.

   Veronica and Archie began to sing a cover of Mad World, causing Queenie to roll her eyes at them, "Are they serious right now?" She questioned and Sweet Pea quickly turned his head to the side to look at her, "Northsiders singing karaoke in a Southside Serpent bar. What has this place come to?"

   Sweet Pea laughed at her comment, "I was thinking the same exact thing," He replied, "But something tells me it's only going to get worse from here."

  "Stop being such a pessimist. That's my job." She told him with a smile and Sweet Pea chuckled once more.

   Veronica and Archie continued to sing, sharing glances here and there as they did so. All of a sudden, Veronica glanced at Archie before running off the stage and towards the exit of the door of the bar, "Veronica!" Archie called out before running after her, leaving the instrumental music still going on as nobody sang.

   "Told you," Sweet Pea whispered to Queenie, as she ended her arms out as a way of saying, 'What the hell just happened'.

  "What the hell was that!" She groaned in annoyance, "Boo!" She shouted out and Sweet Pea did the same thing also.

  Soon enough, the whole bar was yelling, 'boo!', causing Queenie to smirk. Queenie frowned in confusion when Betty suddenly walked up onto the stage. Betty began to finish singing the song and Queenie loudly gasped when Betty began to take off her clothes. The blonde's eyes were locked on Jughead as she did so and Queenie instantly knew Betty was doing the Serpent dance all because of Jughead.

   "What the hell is with these Northsiders today?" Queenie questioned before looking over at Sweet Pea, who was smiling, "And what the hell are you smiling at?"

   Sweet Pea looked over at her with a grin, "Look at your brother's face. He's completely shook." He replied as he pointed to Jughead in the ground.

  Queenie and Sweet Pea were in a spot where they could see the boy's expression. Jughead looked shocked and also embarrassed when he noticed that all eyes were on him. Betty was revealed to have black lingerie underneath her clothes after she took them off. She awkwardly danced, trying to be sexy, as she made her way over her to the pole.

   "Holy hell, Polly's gonna kill me," Queenie muttered and Sweet Pea gave Queenie an amused look.

    "Your brother's girlfriend is doing the Serpent dance at your father's retirement party and you're worried about what Polly's going to think?" He asked, an amused smile on his face, "I swear, you're something else."