3.2

THE SECOND TIME AROUND
CHAPTER TWO

 It was about ten o'clock at night when Queenie entered the kitchen of her and Sweet Pea's trailer

It was about ten o'clock at night when Queenie entered the kitchen of her and Sweet Pea's trailer. Surprisingly, Sweet Pea was already asleep while Queenie was wide awake. She was just starting to fall asleep while laying beside him in the bed when she felt need to have chocolate.

She knew there had to some chocolate somewhere in that trailer, what with the way Sweet Pea and Fangs were smoking weed all the time. They clearly had no life, which caused the two dumbasses to do that.

  Queenie sighed in frustration when she opened the refrigerator and found nothing chocolate related. She did find pickles though. She rolled her eyes before placing jar down on the kitchen counter near the sink. Queenie casually took a seat on the counter near the refrigerator. Queenie opened the glass jar and took out one of the dill pickles. She began to eat it until she looked up. She didn't know why she looked up, but she ended up doing it anyway, only to see a plastic container on the top of the fridge. She shrugged, not seeing any harm in taking it.

  She picked up and placed it on her lap before opening the container. Queenie slyly smiled when she found it filled with brownies. Without even thinking, she grabbed one and ate. Soon enough, she was mixing pickles and brownies.

  Three brownies later, Sweet Pea began to wake up in his bed. With his eyes still shut, Sweet Pea extended his arm out, reaching his arm out to Queenie's side of the bed, only find no one there. His eyes shot open and Queenie was nowhere in sight. He quickly got up before heading to the kitchen to see Queenie casually sitting on the kitchen counter, eating pickles and brownies.

  His eyes widened when he looked down at the plastic container that used to be filled brownies. It was now half gone.

  Queenie frowned when she saw the look Sweet Pea was giving her, "Don't judge me. It tastes good." She pouted as she went to go take another bite of the brownie.

  Sweet Pea quickly walked over to Queenie, a worried look on his face, "Queenie, how many of those have you had?" He asked nervously.

Queenie shrugged her shoulder, "I don't know, maybe like five. Who cares? They're good." She replied as she went to go eat the rest of the brownie she had in her hand. Before she could, Sweet Pea snatched the brownie from her hand and placed it back in the container before taking that away, "Hey! I was eating those!"

  "Queenie, those weren't just any brownies!" Sweet Pea shouted out loudly, trying to block out Queenie's complaints about wanting more of them.

  Queenie frowned when hearing those words, "What do you talking about?" She asked, deeply confused.

"Those are weed brownies," He told her quietly, "Fangs told me to stash them here and I put them on the top of the fridge to keep them away from you, which clearly didn't work."

  Queenie's eyes widened in shock and she stayed silent for a moment, "You've got to be shitting me," She mumbled quietly and Sweet Pea shook his head in response, "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" She shouted out, clearly freaking out.

  Sweet Pea placed his hands on Queenie shoulder in a comforting way, "Queenie, just calm down." He told her.

"Calm down? I'm pregnant with twins and I just ate five pot brownies in the span of ten minutes. I've never even had pot brownies before!" She complained loudly, "What am I supposed to do? What if it hurts the babies? What if they drug test me at my next appointment and they find the drugs? Am I supposed to tell? Should I tell them before they found out themselves?" She asked him quickly.

  "Queenie, you're losing your shit. Just calm down, you're going to be totally fine. I assure you. I won't let any of that happen." Sweet Pea assured her in a sincere tone. He placed his hands on Queenie's waist before helping her get off the counter, "It was only five brownies, you'll be fine."

  "Five is four more than one, Sweet Pea! That's a lot!" She argued and Sweet Pea couldn't help but let out a laugh, "Stop laughing at me, this isn't funny! Why don't you try taking five of these and see what happens?"

  Sweet Pea sighed as he looked down at the container. There was exactly five left, "You know what? Screw it, fine. If it makes you feel better, I will. He told her before he began to eat them. About a minute and a half later, he had consumed them, "You happy now?"

  "Eh," She shrugged her shoulders and Sweet Pea sighed.

  ______

  About thirty minutes later, it was eleven at night and both teenagers were wide awake, both of them sitting on the couch in the living room. Queenie and Sweet Pea were both just starting to feel the effects of the brownies.

As Queenie sat on the couch, she leaned back, lightly running her fingers down Sweet Pea's face, "You have a really, really pretty face, you know that?" She asked him, sounding a bit drowsy. She suddenly smiled goofily, "It's nice. You're nice."

  "Thanks?" Sweet Pea replied as he began to laugh along with Queenie. They laughed for a long while over completely nothing before Sweet Pea spoke up, "I hungry, you want to go to Pop's?"

  "Only if we're walking," She replied with a smile, "I get car sick easily, even in the truck. You drive really fast." She admitted and Sweet Pea furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

  "Y-You never told me that." He told her quietly and Queenie sighed as she got up from her seat.

  "Didn't want to hurt your feelings," She confessed as she picked up her shoes from the ground. She sat back down on the couch and struggled to put on her shoes, "Can you help me?"

  Sweet Pea smiled and nodded before he began to help her out.

______

Soon enough, the two Southside teenagers found themselves at Pop's, high as a kite. It was about midnight on a weekday so the diner was empty. They walked over to a booth on the far right of the diner. Queenie took a side on one side of the booth and Sweet Pea was about to take a seat across from her, but Queenie grabbed his hand, "No. Sit next to me." She demanded and Sweet Pea obeyed.

   He took a seat beside her and Queenie smiled brightly. Soon enough, Pop Tate came over with a smile on his face, "Hi," Pop greeted them brightly, "What can I get you, kids?"

Queenie didn't even bother to take a look at the menu in front of her, she just stared up at Pop and began to give him her order, "I'll have a strawberry milkshake, a large fry, and two hamburgers." She told him and Sweet Pea looked at her shocked, she was clearly hungry, "What about you, Sweets?"

"I'll have a large fry and a cheese burger. Oh, and an orange freeze." He spoke up and Pop smiled, nodding his head before walking back to the front counter.

   Once Pop had walked off, Queenie lifted up Sweet Pea's right arm and placed it around her before she snuggled up to his chest, "You're really demanding right now, you know that?" He asked her with a smile, "It seems like you have the need to get as close to me as possible."

   Queenie laughed as she lifted her head up from resting it on his chest, "It's because I couldn't care less right now about how I asked you if we could take things slow. I love you and I want you right now, but I can't have you just yet." She confessed.

   Sweet Pea stared down at her, completely shocked, "What did you just say?" He questioned her curiously.

  "I honestly don't remember." She muttered quietly, "Wait, is today Tuesday?"

  "Yeah, why?" Sweet Pea replied and Queenie's eyes widened.

  "Fuck," She complained, "My dad's hearing's today."

  AN: Wow, come to find out, Queenie likes Sweet Pea more than he ever knew.