3.14

THE SECOND TIME AROUND
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 The next day, Queenie and Sweet Pea ended up probably being closer to each other than they had ever been before

The next day, Queenie and Sweet Pea ended up probably being closer to each other than they had ever been before. Sweet Pea finally knew exactly how his girlfriend felt and he was fine with her saying she was technically not over Jason. After all, he already had the feeling she wasn't. Polly had even warned him before she moved to Thornhill. She told Sweet Pea that Queenie wasn't over Jason and that she probably never will. And he remembered telling his friends that he would wait for Queenie for however long she needed.

The night before, Queenie ended up falling asleep before they could leave for Greendale, causing Sweet Pea to go on his own. He made the deliver by himself on behalf of Queenie before heading back home. And once he did get back to bed, Queenie ended up falling asleep in his arms.

The morning after, it was a Saturday and Queenie made her way to Mandy's house. She didn't even bother to knock on the trialer door, she barged in to see Mandy arguing with her older brother, Mickey, about something that Queenie had no knowledge about.

"Hey, Queenie." Mickey and Mandy greeted the brunette in unison.

Queenie sent Mickey a small smile as Mandy grabbed her by the arm, leading her to her bedroom, "see you later, Mick."

Once getting to Mandy's bedroom, Queenie took a seat on Mandy's bed, "So, how's life?" Queenie asked as she laid her head down.

"I don't wanna talk about me. I would much rather talk about the fact that you and Sweet Pea got into a huge fight last night. I was looking for you for over an hour, you were nowhere in sight." Mandy explained before she smiled, "And now, I found out from Fangs that you and Sweet Pea's relationship is stronger than ever. What'd you do when you got home last night? Rock his world?  Jump his bones?" Mandy laughed at the look Queenie gave her and took a seat beside her on the bed.

"Sweet Pea and I've never had sex, if that's what you're talking about." Queenie told her friend, who seemed shocked by the news.

"No shit, really?" Mandy gasped loudly, "Dude, you've been living with him for like five months and you've been dating him for almost two. And yet, you still haven't had sex with him?" Mandy questioned, "Queenie, let me tell you right now, you would rock his world with your sex, he'll be yours forever, considering he's a virgin and all. I mean it."

Queenie sighed, "Sweet Pea and I's relationship isn't like that--" Queenie began to argue until she stopped herself, "Wait, what did you just say? Sweet Pea's a virgin? Nah, that can't be true. Have you met the guys?"

Mandy groaned, rolling her eyes, "Well, I mean a virgin in someways. I did walk into the Whyte Wyrm bathroom once to see some slutty Serpent sucking Sweet Pea o--" Before Mandy could finish her sentence, Queenie covered the girl's mouth with her hand to shut her up.

"God, please, no. Do not finish that sentence," She pleaded and Mandy just smirked as Queenie removed her hand, "Why hasn't Sweet Pea lost his V card yet? He seems to be the one to get that over and done with."

Mandy let out a small smile, "He was too hung up over you during the summer to have any real fun by screwing anyone and after that, we all knew you felt for him and he felt for you so we advised him not to ruin that by having sex with some random girl, just to have you find out," Mandy explained to her, "If you haven't figured out yet, Sweet Pea is madly in love with you. If you told the kid to jump, he would freakin' ask how high. And I know you love him, too, but you're just confused because of all the crap with Jason. And as I was saying with Sweet Pea being a virgin, I mean it. He told me and the rest of the group once when drunk a couple weeks back."

  Queenie stayed quiet once hearing her words, "Why didn't I know this?" She muttered quietly, but Mandy clearly heard her.

"What I'm more worried about is why haven't you guys haven't had sex what yet? It's not like you can get pregnant or anything, you're already pregnant," She commented and Queenie rolled her eyes, "What? Too soon?"

Queenie looked over at Mandy, "Sweet Pea and I's relationship isn't like that. Unlike the relationship with Jason, it's not always physical. Sweet Pea's the one that I can take with me when making a delivery to Greendale for Snake Charmer, he's the one I'm able to call at three in the morning to come pick me up after getting arrested, he's the person I can tell anything to without having to worry about him judging me. And we may kiss sometimes, but what I love better is the nights we spend laying in each other's arms as we rant about how horrible our days were. And God, those hugs, I love those hugs, it's like hugging a fucking teddy bear." Queenie ranted to Mandy.

Mandy was in tears and Queenie gave her a deeply confused look, "Oh, my God. I ship you guys so much, it's not even funny. You guys are just so cute." Mandy cried for a moment before wiping her tears with her sleeve, "Sorry, I'm PMS-ing really bad right now, being the Queen of you and Sweet Pea's ship is fucking getting to me too much." She complained, "But what I wanted to say before I started to cry is that you literally just admitted how in love you are with Sweet Pea and I know for a fact that your hot hunk of leather boyfriend feels the same way."

_____

Back at Sweet Pea's trailer, after having a confrontation with Archie and Jughead outside of Jughead's trailer, Sweet Pea and Fangs found themselves hanging out at his trailer.

Fangs was repeatedly throwing a ball into the air and catching it out of boredom while Sweet Pea was on his phone, trying to figure what he should text Queenie, "Not to sound weird and random or anything, dude, but have you guys have sex?" Fangs asked bluntly after getting his text from Mandy about helping her out.

Sweet Pea looked up and Fangs a look, "What kind of question is that?" Sweet Pea snapped at him. Once staring at him for a moment, Sweet Pea noticed how Fangs looked to be texting someone on his phone, "Who the hell are you texting?"

Fang's eyes widened when he heard Sweet Pea's question, "No one." He replied in a calm tone, but he was clearly lying.

Before he could even react, Sweet Pea lunged forward and stole Fangs's phone, only to find the phone was locked, "Ha! Now you can't get in!" Fangs teased and Sweet Pea rolled his eyes, unamused, "It was Mandy if you'd really like to know. She's with Queenie." He informed his friend.

"And?" He replied with a raised brow.

"Mandy wanted me to ask you if you still have your virginity." Fangs told him, trying his hardest to not laugh, "And she wanted to know why the hell you guys haven't done it yet."

"Why the hell does you and Mandy want to know about Queenie and I's sex life?" Sweet Pea scoffed.

"Just answer the damn question, Sweet Pea."

"Yes, I'm still a virgin!" Sweet Pea blurted out suddenly, "And I haven't had sex with Queenie because she hasn't ever mentioned it. I didn't know if she wanted to yet. And if doesn't want to, I'm fine with that 'cause I wouldn't want her to feel pressured at all. Plus, I like the relationship Queenie and I have right now. And everyone keeps bugging me, saying she's still not over Jason, but I don't care. I don't care if she's not over Jason because who wouldn't? She's pregnant with his kids. Oh, and that's another thing, a freaking dude called me a dumbass for being with Queenie when she's pregnant with another man's kids, but I don't care one bit. Why should that affect how I feel about her?" Sweet Pea ranted and Fangs was beyond shook.

"Dude, calling you a whipped a while back was an understatement." Fangs remarked, causing Sweet Pea to groan in annoyance, "You're in love with her."

AN: I swear, Mandy is something else 😂😂😂